United Kingdom votes to leave the EU

Trutt

Anyone saying leaving the EU has fucked England is sadly delusional or misguided. The only blow here is to the corrupt and degenerate political agenda known as the European Union. In a few years the EU would have had 32 member states including Turkey, which is right next to Syria. As if terrorism wasn't easy enough in the EU. Secondly the European court of human rights has stopped us deporting convicted terrorists, mass murderers and rapists. Prisoners are treated as equals to free innocent civilians. If you like that kind of bullshit then shame on you. The fact is we will still trade with European countries, but The USA and Australia are now options too.

This vote was a step in the right direction for the future of Britain and British politics

You can just have trade contracts with all European countries so you just have the benefits of EU while you can totally determine your own policies. Nothing terrible about this, you just avoid being involved in a lot of bullshit you have to do as an union. You pay yearly 'fee', you are involved in bombing Syria... whatever.

shut up last rites your idea of a holiday abroad is the isle of sheppey to hook up with ya cousins

My idea of a holiday is not in europe.

You can't vote for the future of a country because your easy jet flight to spain will go up in price lmfao

Dissapointed, all I can say.

Well I guess this is what the leave voters wanted. Worst case need to drop my studies cause i'm the "scum" of the country. Hi it me, caucasian university student.

Scottish independance incoming, luckily.

Dissapointed, all I can say.

Well I guess this is what the leave voters wanted. Worst case need to drop my studies cause i'm the "scum" of the country. Hi it me, caucasian university student.

Scottish independance incoming, luckily.

It's not a racist decision

It's because the EU decides our own laws and is nothing like it was supposed to be 43 years ago. Free flowing borders in 2016 is asking for terrorism

shut up last rites your idea of a holiday abroad is the isle of sheppey to hook up with ya cousins

FINISHED HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH