Community Outcast

Sam`

nice :) i listen to devlin all the time, kinda never expected to see his sig on these boards.. good one!

:P man i love grime but sometimes the messages brought across the lyrics give bad vibes 2 the music game hence why it isnt as commertial as the 'tynchy stryders' and the 'Ndubz' of the uk scene as they rap about shit where as devlin, giggs, kano spit the truth. glad to see kano is getting hits on mtv and stuff tho.

yeah true. anyway, i know some grime artist but they are dickheads who just want to make money.. not all tho. Have you heard simba? i know him, he has video with like all the bitches i used to chill and smoke some weed lol. It's kinda funny to watch someone you know go big.

yer man ino what u mean lol. its wierd how quickly things can change with abit of hope and ambition.

nice :) i listen to devlin all the time, kinda never expected to see his sig on these boards.. good one!

:P man i love grime but sometimes the messages brought across the lyrics give bad vibes 2 the music game hence why it isnt as commertial as the 'tynchy stryders' and the 'Ndubz' of the uk scene as they rap about shit where as devlin, giggs, kano spit the truth. glad to see kano is getting hits on mtv and stuff tho.

yeah true. anyway, i know some grime artist but they are dickheads who just want to make money.. not all tho. Have you heard simba? i know him, he has video with like all the bitches i used to chill and smoke some weed lol. It's kinda funny to watch someone you know go big.

yer man ino what u mean lol. its wierd how quickly things can change with abit of hope and ambition.

a guy i go to collage with is in a death metal band as vocalist and he went from nothing to like local tours with a fucking army of aussie fans in like 6 months, he's guna be fucking huge lolz.

edit: like 90% of these posts r from GFX artists, looks cool seeing all cyan names =D

a guy i go to collage with is in a death metal band as vocalist and he went from nothing to like local tours with a fucking army of aussie fans in like 6 months, he's guna be fucking huge lolz.

edit: like 90% of these posts r from GFX artists, looks cool seeing all cyan names =D

i love aussie birds lol :P n yer it does look cool lmfao :) x