Community Outcast

Sam`

havnt made a sig in a while and i was listerning to a grime song by devlin called community outcast,

link 2 the song:

got me pritty emotional :P decided to make a gfx.

here it is,, CC Pleasee

Posted Image

who is this sam person?

looks pretty cool tho, gj

He's the winner of longest inactivity while still somehow managing to keep a Gfx Rank.

yes that is quite a feet, lolz.

anyway, was it meant to be like darkness creeping towards his little spot of light? that's what it looks like to me lol =p looks hot.

yer in the city theres this homeless guy that i talk to sometimes who paints awesome stuff and any work he sells/oney he gets from people he just spends on art supplies, and he has this little pull along trailer thing with canvases and a cover, it's awesome lol, he has the best outlook on life.

who is this sam person?

He's the winner of longest inactivity while still somehow managing to keep a Gfx Rank.

anyway, was it meant to be like darkness creeping towards his little spot of light? that's what it looks like to me lol =p looks hot.

yer in the city theres this homeless guy that i talk to sometimes who paints awesome stuff and any work he sells/oney he gets from people he just spends on art supplies, and he has this little pull along trailer thing with canvases and a cover, it's awesome lol, he has the best outlook on life.

Homeless people are wierd creatures. ;) Or they are extremely "unique" or they are addicted to some drugs.

Anyway, it looks nice. Just a bit blurry

who is this sam person?

Homeless people are wierd creatures. ;) Or they are extremely "unique" or they are addicted to some drugs.

Anyway, it looks nice. Just a bit blurry

sorry i dont check the boards alot coz i dont play rs no more... and ikz u never liked me so dont use bias against me.

connor yer i wanted tht effec. thanks for the cmment and story i liked it haha :)

its zeh noob- its not always their fault they are homeless. listern 2 the song i posted it pritty much explains alot about england today. and it isnt even blury lol

What I ment was about the western countries of Europe. Somehow it was their decision having kids at low age, not foloing school as they are tought to be, working few hours, etc. Ofcourse there are some people who cant learn till their 16 but thats when they are unique and hopefully have a lifestyle they like wanted to have.

All I'm saying is that you have to be a big fuck up to ruin all that your parents have worked for...

What I ment was about the western countries of Europe. Somehow it was their decision having kids at low age, not foloing school as they are tought to be, working few hours, etc. Ofcourse there are some people who cant learn till their 16 but thats when they are unique and hopefully have a lifestyle they like wanted to have.

All I'm saying is that you have to be a big fuck up to ruin all that your parents have worked for...

the song explains that its not always their fault it could be due to faimily problems, no government support, redundancy from work... ectt listern 2 the song and you will see.

Wow, it isn't that textbook bro. Not every homeless person is a drug using pisshead & even if they are, they should be given treatment & such. Not just casted out onto the streets with next to no chance of breaking that cycle.

Last year I was homeless for about two months due to reasons I had no control over. I'm not a drinker nor do I take drugs, have kids or lack in education.

On topic - Great signature, man.  I've always liked Devlin.

the kid rapping's got some talent..he looks like he's 17? but he says he has 4 kids o.o

Sig looks great btw.

yer he was 17 in that video. and he is rapping about some one else :P :)

Wow, it isn't that textbook bro. Not every homeless person is a drug using pisshead & even if they are, they should be given treatment & such. Not just casted out onto the streets with next to no chance of breaking that cycle.

Last year I was homeless for about two months due to reasons I had no control over. I'm not a drinker nor do I take drugs, have kids or lack in education.

On topic - Great signature, man.  I've always liked Devlin.

thanks man, respect for turning your life around and not turning to drink and drugs.

nice :) i listen to devlin all the time, kinda never expected to see his sig on these boards.. good one!

:P man i love grime but sometimes the messages brought across the lyrics give bad vibes 2 the music game hence why it isnt as commertial as the 'tynchy stryders' and the 'Ndubz' of the uk scene as they rap about shit where as devlin, giggs, kano spit the truth. glad to see kano is getting hits on mtv and stuff tho.

nice :) i listen to devlin all the time, kinda never expected to see his sig on these boards.. good one!

:P man i love grime but sometimes the messages brought across the lyrics give bad vibes 2 the music game hence why it isnt as commertial as the 'tynchy stryders' and the 'Ndubz' of the uk scene as they rap about shit where as devlin, giggs, kano spit the truth. glad to see kano is getting hits on mtv and stuff tho.

MTV plays music? Since when? :huh:

MTV plays music? Since when? :huh:

no need 2 be a penis. grime isnt a commertialised genre of music hence why it is a brakethrough for kano to be mainstream music channels.

yeah true. anyway, i know some grime artist but they are dickheads who just want to make money.. not all tho. Have you heard simba? i know him, he has video with like all the bitches i used to chill and smoke some weed lol. It's kinda funny to watch someone you know go big.