The Wrong Side Of Heaven...

Craig

Being Ex-British Army I thought i would post this song by one of my favorite bands, Five Finger Death Punch. This video highlights what happens to a lot of Soldiers/Airmen/Sailors once they leave the Forces and are unable to cope due to many varying factors, be it PTSD or being unable to cope with a civilian lifestyle. I know this is an American band and highlighting the things that happen in the US but it happens all over the world, and in London most of the homeless people are Ex Forces.

I know its a long video, but it has a lot of meaningful lyrics and its a decent video that shows many different views of what happens.

*I Dont want to make this political or anything to start an argument etc and I know we are all from different places and have different beliefs but its not the Soldiers etc who decided to go to War its the Governments.

where do you copy these posts from they all look the exact same

I don't i just have a general format i like to use :) 

SO what you're saying is that aliens DO exist and 9/11 was in fact planned by the United States government?

I don't know, but that has nothing to do with this topic.