[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Funky
Parviz
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

[UPDATED] Finally finishing education. Shred 4 festivals? pray for walli?

Walli

87kgish

Road to 80

too much fat but better. Not been on it as i planned but new week and i need my summer gains so lets see how we stand mid/end april 

87kgish

Road to 80

too much fat but better. Not been on it as i planned but new week and i need my summer gains so lets see how we stand mid/end april 

heading to ibiza again this year mate? me and my mates are currently debating whether to go back again or actually try somewhere different. i think we all know deep down that nowhere else will really compare :(

Nah not this year @@Steroids. Couldn't afford it as paying stuff off this summer. But hitting festivals instead.

If I was though you are right, wouldn't bother with anywhere else.... Waste of money as no comparison I hear.

ah alright mate. you hitting any festivals down south/midlands?

i should actually be working security at 2-3 of them lol, opportunity arrose and i have the qualification so thought why not get paid to doss around listening to some live tunes and then drop some pills that have been confiscated on my down-time LOL

I always assume the security get off their box on what hey take off retards ha-ha.

Nah all 3 are up north. Parklife is big one and other two are smaller ones.

ah alright mate. you hitting any festivals down south/midlands?

i should actually be working security at 2-3 of them lol, opportunity arrose and i have the qualification so thought why not get paid to doss around listening to some live tunes and then drop some pills that have been confiscated on my down-time LOL

stay safe, i've heard of people getting caught with bad drugs on purpose to fuck with bouncers 

• 2 weeks later...

21 March - 87.5kg

03 April - 84.9kg

I will be honest with you, I dont care about the BF % numbers so I do not measure, I dont care what it is but I suppose I would be happy with around 10-12%

I have no idea on current BF. Prob between 15-20% somewhere.

Will post some pics when closer to 80kg. Have a few from when I started earlier at around 89-90kg

• 1 month later...

Not quite there =[

First festival tomorrow

Camera quality is a potato

leaner tho

Still #1 hunk in foe

PUNtRa3.jpg

Not quite there =[

First festival tomorrow

Camera quality is a potato

leaner tho

Still #1 hunk in foe

PUNtRa3.jpg

good job Walli, almost there

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: Didn't realise how fat I had gotten again during my last few months of uni and exams

Wish someone told me that lol. My bulking period was throughout my coursework and dissertation times and never realised how stressed I would get = hardly any gym, but plenty eating.

So now im cutting for the summer with absolute poverty gains.

• 4 weeks later...