Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

1 Request Tlp

Adhi

@@lord pibb 

get a social life and you will understand the value of a Sunday l0l 

SMD after you're joke reasons for declining our full out. You think you hold the cards here? I don't negotiate with terrorists bitch, you want to fuck with the best after your previous pussy excuses, you should be real grateful we're not telling your mains to sit the fuck down

Cut the bullshit, if you want to fight, we will fight. Not going to be dicked around though, so drop the bullshit if you want to sit at the table. 

@@lord pibb 

SMD after you're joke reasons for declining our full out. You think you hold the cards here? I don't negotiate with terrorists bitch, you want to fuck with the best after your previous pussy excuses, you should be real grateful we're not telling your mains to sit the fuck down

Cut the bullshit, if you want to fight, we will fight. Not going to be dicked around though, so drop the bullshit if you want to sit at the table. 

lol!

when you can give me a positive for doing it sunday rather than saturday we'll discuss it

wasn't the first post to this like "we have lots of members who work on saturdays"....? thats a pretty damn good reason

@@lord pibb 

i'm trying to have a discussion with the leader, not some kike.

@@lord pibb 

das a hate crime man 

How do TLP have Sunday trips if most of their Aussie members can't make a fullout on Sunday?

I'll bet they all make the Sunday trip, it's probably an excuse to avoid the fullout just like the last time we declared on them lol.

Edited by Rangep00npkr
Danny The Great

Just accept the Saturday but have it later so people can get off from work. I'm pretty certain that's the only reason they won't give you a Sunday.

As J3r stated, it'd be nice to have a P2P because it's more evenly matched, but they simply don't have the balls.

F2P is all good and well, but as he said, take into consideration how much 30 def 90+ prayer they have. Makes all the difference.

Especially when we don't have corrupts to even out the playing field. 

Better agree with Danny guys, else he might rag you on p2p trips.

All the more reason to have the full out on sunday.

You seem awfully  :pjsalt:  :sefket:

Edited by Danny The Great

Just accept the Saturday but have it later so people can get off from work. I'm pretty certain that's the only reason they won't give you a Sunday.

As J3r stated, it'd be nice to have a P2P because it's more evenly matched, but they simply don't have the balls.

F2P is all good and well, but as he said, take into consideration how much 30 def 90+ prayer they have. Makes all the difference.

I'm just happy I got to the truth about how you hacked a member of this clan and then lied to everyone. I'll have you gone if it's the last thing I do

Danny The Great

I'm just happy I got to the truth about how you hacked a member of this clan and then lied to everyone. I'll have you gone if it's the last thing I do

I'm glad I've ruffled your feathers. I can already feel the anger flowing through you.  :blush:

Maybe you should concentrate more on your Community College Education rather than getting yourself all worked up on these Forums.

Also to answer your assumption of me hacking Idols, why on earth would I have refunded him 1/3 of the GP already? Surely that defeats the point.

I'm going to offer you some advice, maybe you should consider going to your "Sunday School" instead of coming to our P2P trips. At least that way I won't increase your blood pressure by 10 fold, as much as I enjoy doing so. I can just imagine you hyperventilating on Teamspeak lmfao.

I'm glad I've ruffled your feathers. I can already feel the anger flowing through you.  :blush:

Maybe you should concentrate more on your Community Colledge Education rather than getting yourself all worked up on these Forums.

Also to answer your assumption of me hacking Idols, why on earth would I have refunded him 1/3 of the GP already? Surely that defeats the point.

I'm going to offer you some advice, maybe you should consider going to your "Sunday School" instead of coming to our P2P trips. At least that way I won't increase your blood pressure by 10 fold, as much as I enjoy doing so. I can just imagine you hyperventilating on Teamspeak lmfao.

I didn't even know a community college was still a thing, maybe you should go there to finally pick up your Foundation English qualification.

If you really think I go to Sunday School or hyperventilate over anything you really are quite delusional and pathetic.

'why on earth would I have refunded him 1/3 of the GP already? Surely that defeats the point.'

Why can't you refund him 3/3 of the GP already? It's been long enough. If it's a false claim why would you get so upset over it?

Danny The Great

Maybe you should concentrate more on your Community Colledge Education rather than getting yourself all worked up on these Forums.

I didn't even know a community college was still a thing, maybe you should go there to finally pick up your Foundation English qualification.

If you really think I go to Sunday School or hyperventilate over anything you really are quite delusional and pathetic.

'why on earth would I have refunded him 1/3 of the GP already? Surely that defeats the point.'

Why can't you refund him 3/3 of the GP already? It's been long enough. If it's a false claim why would you get so upset over it?

Heueuueueueue it's still working.  :blush:

Maybe you should consider crying to the ranks a little more if you can't handle the heat yung-padawan.

"plez elmo danni is snipping me on da main, plez help oh plez"  :cry:

You're a legit cringe.

well, you see we simply cannot fight saturdays. we have people like dripz who make a big deal about cancelling super important social life and then don't come. pls understand our disability and fite me on sunday

@@lord pibb 

lmfao cya luke!