[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

1 Request Tlp

Adhi

when you can give me a positive for doing it sunday rather than saturday we'll discuss it

So when you said this:

ACT73jI.png

i don't think i posted that? wat lol

when you can give me a positive for doing it sunday rather than saturday we'll discuss it

So when you said this:

ACT73jI.png

Whoever posted the dramatic topic when you declined our fullout declaration

With CP probably declining your only other option is to fight us on a Sunday. As you are posting on our forums, you are eager to get this event organised therefore feel free to change days or starve with no full out what so ever.

Edited by Jack

So when you said this:

ACT73jI.png

Whoever posted the dramatic topic when you declined our fullout declaration

With CP probably declining your only other option is to fight us on a Sunday. As you are posting on our forums, you are eager to get this event organised therefore feel free to change days or starve with no full out what so ever.

im not gonna pick a day which has no benefit to either clan, you have not given me a single reason why sunday would be better lmfao. this is you guys starving both clans of fullouts for no reason

People have lives and work. Accept the date and lets fight. You ran from our last fullout declaration completely pussy you are not in a position to be picky with the rules.

Majority of the gmt kids go out on Saturdays, myself included.

There's ur reason.

I don't see the problem in having it Sunday.

^ Sunday or gtfo.

Danny The Great

Just accept the Saturday but have it later so people can get off from work. I'm pretty certain that's the only reason they won't give you a Sunday.

As J3r stated, it'd be nice to have a P2P because it's more evenly matched, but they simply don't have the balls.

F2P is all good and well, but as he said, take into consideration how much 30 def 90+ prayer they have. Makes all the difference.

Especially when we don't have corrupts to even out the playing field. 

Edited by Danny The Great

Just accept the Saturday but have it later so people can get off from work. I'm pretty certain that's the only reason they won't give you a Sunday.

As J3r stated, it'd be nice to have a P2P because it's more evenly matched, but they simply don't have the balls.

F2P is all good and well, but as he said, take into consideration how much 30 def 90+ prayer they have. Makes all the difference.

Especially when we don't have corrupts to even out the playing field. 

Better agree with Danny guys, else he might rag you on p2p trips.

All the more reason to have the full out on sunday.

ye declare p2p pls no shit they want f2p when they got like 50members 30 -> 39 def

You'll be pleased to know I raised exactly the same point..

Lol counter declare on them with a 1-29 def cap and do it on saturday @@Adhi