• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zany

• Ultra

• Walli

• Matt

gf now u all need to l2tank ;)

l2tank? You mean spamming an invent of food combos and shouting "owned i can tank"? please you dont know the meaning of the word.

Tanking is outlasting tb at mb or getting from drags to safe zone by switching prayers and gear to stop your oponant catching or koing you.

Pures are the laughing stock amung truely skillful pkers.

And yay, now the first person to spec will win.

Ethan|Unicornz

gf now u all need to l2tank ;)

l2tank? You mean spamming an invent of food combos and shouting "owned i can tank"? please you dont know the meaning of the word.

Tanking is outlasting tb at mb or getting from drags to safe zone by switching prayers and gear to stop your oponant catching or koing you.

Pures are the laughing stock amung truely skillful pkers.

And yay, now the first person to spec will win.

and people who can't spell are the laughing stock "amung truely" educated people

never heard of it but would have been funny to use lol

I didn't realise there was so many people that had never heard of it. In 1v1ing it allowed you to tank on straight sharks (except for d claws, they just fucked that eat trick up)

Guest Emote|Muse

never heard of it but would have been funny to use lol

I didn't realise there was so many people that had never heard of it. In 1v1ing it allowed you to tank on straight sharks (except for d claws, they just fucked that eat trick up)

Actually lol it was possible to eat trick claws, took some pretty precise timing but it worked.

How do you manage to call people 09 pkers

because LOADS of people started to pk in late 08 and 09' because of all the new stuff when before 09' they would also diss on pking and say it sucked etc, now its their favourite thing.  :shifty: