Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

[Foe Aest P2P PK Trip, June 3rd, 2006]

Justin|1 PureDevil

Justin|1 PureDevil

Comments by Ascended Pk ;)

Well, I got there just on time, luckily evilsexc had been doing some organising, but people still werent really there, so we waited dummies for about another 10 min before moving off, with a group of about 13 people.

We hopped giants a couple times, found nobody, and gained a few more members. Then teled through the portals (finding nobody again), and started hopping worlds at level 50 portal.

I'm not sure what world it was, but we logged in above the level 50 portal, FOE fell in and we ran down to the level 50 portal. We found there a bunch of level 110's, and launched an awesome suprise attack on them. They were all sitting around the portal, some on the hill above it, and we ran in behind them all and owned them :D

I myself got 2 mystic/ranger kills, and we koed a lot of others :)

The only thing I can fault you guys on here, is that after somebody got a drop, you all waited around. I was trying to get you guys to go help the other people still fighting at the portal (half of FOE had chased a group over the the gate), but you wouldnt come. I gave up and ran back to the portal to help the rest of FOE with the last couple guys, and then the guys ran east where the rest of FOE was waiting around the drops, so those guys got koed in the end.

Then we regrouped at the level 50 portal, and while I was in trade screen (sharing my kills) I believe someone appeared, because a group of FOE ran off in pursuit, while the rest waited around with me.

Then we regrouped, and went into the portal to tele to level 13, but we ended up at level 35, where there was a level 109 in non multi. We chased him all the way to edge bank (didnt KO), then banked our kills, regrouped, and I led the group to giants, then I had to go and put dusan in charge of leading.

I really enjoyed the level 50 portal bit, we OWNED those guys!

Sorry no pics, too busy trying to fight the other guys.

Comments by O x I x 0

My first p2p trip with foe :wub: It was great!  :thumbsup:

By Demonxxhunt

yea one of the best trips ive been on  B)

Posted Image

Posted Image

By Evil x Killa (main acc :wub:)

i got tons of pics  B)  no kills though since i tried to help every1 after helping some1 kill a person

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ok here is a little story  ;)  ths guy we saw at one of portals he ran down started praying and "owned" couple of our guys because they didnt pray back and only used smite... so i atack him and i cudnt KO till edge cause he was..eating and safing, anyways i asked him to dm then he started badmothing at some point he said i was scared... but in the end i owned him with 12 sharks left..... he ran and loged from the "deathmatch"

Posted Image

Posted Image