Dizzy

scammed some random moron for this bad boyb70b8bc339bfd18804b8daef1b25a958.png

i support scamming because you teach idiots a lesson in exchange for a reward

na i was jking rordarok had a spare knife so let me use it ;p

scammed some random moron for this bad boyb70b8bc339bfd18804b8daef1b25a958.png

i support scamming because you teach idiots a lesson in exchange for a reward

na i was jking rordarok had a spare knife so let me use it ;p

niga pls

I got SMFC...felt really out of my league, demoted back to LEM, since then I've been playing well, promoted back to SMFC and on like a +3 w/l since then...I don't really think I'm good atm but it seems I can adapt to the higher rating pretty quickly. Hoping to get Global in 2015, that would be pretty sick.

I got SMFC...felt really out of my league, demoted back to LEM, since then I've been playing well, promoted back to SMFC and on like a +3 w/l since then...I don't really think I'm good atm but it seems I can adapt to the higher rating pretty quickly. Hoping to get Global in 2015, that would be pretty sick.

you can do it =)

honestly being global for over a month or something now I just feel like it wasn't so special in the end. I realised it all starts after you get global ;D

you can do it =)

honestly being global for over a month or something now I just feel like it wasn't so special in the end. I realised it all starts after you get global ;D

Haha yeah sounds fair. I've heard from many people that the largest skill cap difference you'll ever see is in Global. Some people are so good compared to others it might aswell have been SMFC against Silvers...

When I get global I have a legit reason to start playing ESEA/FaceIt/CEVO though, so looking forward to that :P

Edited by Rordarok

So close to Global even though I feel like I'm so shit XD I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing anymore and that the opponents are just getting worse but that's probably not realistic. I'm hitting way more shots with the M4/AK than I used to but Global, really? It's like 1 win away lmfao.

Zach CM btw :O Do you still play CSGO every now and then or just doing other things atm?

• 3 weeks later...

@ @@Dizzy @@Lubo @jenson @@Rordarok @shiney @@Pieter

How's your view on this new updatE?

I think it sucks ass like all big updates because they made the r8 OP - It's banned from the next ESL tourny and will be nerfed ASAP if I had to guess

EDIT: ps if you tab out of cs and tab back in smokes disappear LOL

Edited by Zachary

Yeah it's OP, I don't even like it...

They also changed spray patterns on the rifles and put the pistols more inaccurate while moving, Except R8 of course.