[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Attempted pixel

Cake

I thought i'd have a go after having a day off and no work to do.

Posted Image

Thanks for any feedback

PS: The little things next to the person just help with the shading and allow me to remember the colours if i need to go back and shade more.

i was more drawn to your lulzy avatar, but nice dude, not sure you remember me but its j o o claw / V sistom V in old Wildneress, G mauling rivals ^.^

the face looks retarded, also his shoulders are a bit big, and do you really need to add black borders to your swatches? i usually just chuck a blog down with the brush tool, after all you just end up deleting it when you're done.

EDIT: soz man didint wanted to say that me bad i cant hold on when im angry... just peace.. i love ur gfx. :nice: reelay didint wanted to say anything bad.

@Connor - Thanks for the feedback but i disagree on some (Y), the shoulders are mean't to be big i drew out a whole body under it then drew the robe over it. And i think the face looks alright maybe need a bit of extra work, but fair enough it's your opinion. Does the swatch thing really matter, it's whatever helps me best, and this seperates the colours.

@Boring ffs - It's white because it's not finished, if you were educated and could read maybe you'd realise, but until then, leave.

soz too much white for me

:D soz i like it happy ppls now? i like the colours! cake gr8t job for first pixel

when did he say it was his first pixel?

this is why you piss me the fuck off, you go around spamming the forums for +1's saying shit you don't mean, and have no fucking clue what you're talking about. GET FUCKING BANNED ALREADY MORON.

I dont care about that shit.

All i care, WHEN U APPLY FOR FOE BRO<3

Hows about you stfu with the spam, you think you're a fucking god, and go around flaming forum guests because you're an Applicant. Fuck right off tbh.

And i agree with Connor tbh - Boring Ffs needs to stop postcount whoring too -.-'

soz too much white for me

:D soz i like it happy ppls now? i like the colours! cake gr8t job for first pixel

when did he say it was his first pixel?

this is why you piss me the fuck off, you go around spamming the forums for +1's saying shit you don't mean, and have no fucking clue what you're talking about. GET FUCKING BANNED ALREADY MORON.

ok i will stop posting k? if you gunna be happy?