don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Final Ownage Elite vs The Last Pures P2P Prep 2-1 [26/6/15]

Logic

xm1nh1.png

Forums | Memberlist | Teamspeak 3 (ts.foe-rs.com)

YXQMUZc.png

Today Final Ownage Elite fought The Last Pures in a P2P Prep that was hyped up to the max. We needed to defend our #1 spot. Unfortunately some of our Elites weren't warmed up enough for the first round so we suffered a disappointing loss. After the loss we fought valiantly, much harder and up to our standards for a 2-1 victory.

Thanks to the ~60 elites who showed up and thanks for the solid fight TLP!

Z o T u good? - @C H I L Z

iSm8tWG.png

Round 1: Loss

Round 2: Win

Final Ownage Elite starting/ending: 47/24

The Last Pures starting/ending: 47/0

Round 3: Win

Final Ownage Elite starting/ending: 49/22

The Last Pures starting/ending: 49/0

iSm8tWG.png

tPtz9z7.png

~Chilz

~Heismberg

~A X 3

~J3r

~Pixel Pigeon

~l8l

iSm8tWG.png

Edited by HolyDreams

Everyone seems to want more people to be active with events, but everyone seems like it's totally okay flaming new members/apps. 

Attending today felt like a stupid waste of time, I had friends over during the event and despite this, I still got on to attend. I'll keep attending any trips I am on for but I feel a hell of a lot less inclined and interested in attending any sort of clan war mini/inner/prep simply due to the fact that I'm not interested in going to events where even fucking non ranks are giving me too much shit over a computer game.

I've been pure pking since 2007, but 2015 was the first year I started clanning on rs, all of this, is so fucking new to me. 

I was just accepted as a new member to foe in April. So far things have been great and I've been having a blast, but from the perspective of again, someone totally new to all of this, I really don't find it to be worth getting even remotely stressed out over something as trivial as a god damn computer game.

Sat for the entire f2p prep on Tuesday and sat 2/3 of the rounds today. Why even attend?

At the end of the day, it is just Runescape guys. 

Edited by zomg