Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

[[[ .Foe.Saturday.F2P.Trip. ]]]

Guest Toxic Slay

Guest Toxic Slay

Posted Image
Site  | Applications  | FoeTube

Foe went out in F2P Today peaking somewhere around 70 people. Not the best pull for us, but we still demonstrated some nice ownage. We went 1-1 with MM,  and then destroyed Fi and EoP without a bank. Was a fun, action-packed Saturday for Foe.

Posted Image

Vid of MM fight will be uploaded soon. ^^

Posted Image

Posted Image
Foe VS EoP

Foe Starting  - 65
Fi Starting  - 35-40
EoP Starting - 50ish

Foe Ending - 58
Fi Starting  - A few left in Clanwars
EoP Starting - A few left in Clanwars

Fi decided to pile me when I was walking around alone east of clanwars. The rest of the clan was northeast. I told everyone on TS to come to hills east of clanwars and the fight began (after I died, unfortunately :( ). Fi got killed quickly and the ones remaining ran into clanwars. When we were chasing Fi into Clanwars, EoP appeared to the south of us. We took out the ones we could while the rest of them went into clanwars. There were a few CP there too I think, but I'm not sure the full story on that. 2 clans demolished without a bank, good fight guys.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Foe Starting  - 62
MM Starting  - 65ish

Foe Ending - 55
MM Ending - 0

After losing to MM once previously, our members were itching for another fight to get revenge. I PMed Speshls and told him our location along with a request for a fight. Sure enough, they were there within minutes. The fight took place at altar. We held down the altar for quite awhile, and when we felt the time was right we pushed them out north and cleared them. Once we had cleared them, we got a fall in and ended the trip on a good note. However, E rushed us after many of our members had logged and the ones who didn't log were going to walk up to bank. Was quite a funny way to end the trip, as our slow loggers didn't even try and just ran to try and bank their gear LOL. Anyways, good fight MM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Good fights today from all clans. Thank you for the fights MM, seems we're pretty even in F2P at this point after going 1-1 today. I'm looking forward to tomorrow and next weekend vs you lot. Again, respect and goodfights to all clans. See you all tomorrow for P2P.

Also, regarding the "fight" east of Fog vs MM, all of us were low food and no bank after taking on the 2 clans mentioned above, so we just decided to run straight into Fog. Wouldn't call it a fight, really lol.

Posted Image
Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

Posted Image

• 3 months later...

I would have joined you guys however all the FOE members I talked to said that all the pk trips this weekend were cancelled because of stupid bonus exp weekend. Can you guys at least confirm that tomorrow (Sunday) there will be the usual P2P Pk Trip. Also, can I get the "smiley face" rank in "Foe Channel" so I can finish making my app when I go out Pking with you guys?

Really ticked that people told me there was no trips this weekend...

• 10 years later...