[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Jail bait or stupid teens posting inappropriate pictures

Akahana

Any of you sick fucks ever come across some chick locally on Facebook with pictures near naked or just too far for someone that age ?

Here in my city, there is a confessions page where people talk shit. 

And this little girl made a feature on it, she's 15. and she has a picture that is jail bait at its finest.

I think it should be illegal for teens to post pictures like that or they shouldn't even be able to use a camera.

This society is fucked up.

I'm disgusted.

Edited by Akahana

If the jailbait pictures have only just caught your eye, you've been living under a rock.

sorry i don't go look for them. 

link the pic?

link the pic?

We all want to see naked pictures

link the pic?

since everyone was putting her on blast she put one photo on friends. the one i was talking abotu she was in black panties and a lingerie top with a push up bra. it was too much for a 15 year old. and everyone who was commenting was around 13-16. i saw it the other day but today when that confession was made about her, she said she was 15 . i was like wtf

but here is one

Edited by Akahana

cuz their parents generation doesn't understand the internet and the giant social ability with it. I'm never letting my kid use the web unless it's for school work. Don't need a smart phone. I got a flip phone. Don't need to carry my computer around with me. Means I'm not having my elementary/middleschool kid use the internet and have the ability to have conversations with 18 year olds and older. No need to watch crude inappropriate humor like shane dawson. and read about all the foul things in the comment section. Or have my 8-12 year old sit on call of duty hearing older teens and adults call each other faggot. Ya i guess i lived that and known of that since 7th grade and my parents never really knew what i was exposed to and learned at a young age with the internet. So doesn't mean I'll want to subject my kids to what all that shit is using the internet, let them learn life and mistakes with friends rather than hearing it from a douche or creeper or google. when they do get computers they are being parent monitored till they are like 17. lmao

cuz their parents generation doesn't understand the internet and the giant social ability with it. I'm never letting my kid use the web unless it's for school work. Don't need a smart phone. I got a flip phone. Don't need to carry my computer around with me. Means I'm not having my elementary/middleschool kid use the internet and have the ability to have conversations with 18 year olds and older. No need to watch crude inappropriate humor like shane dawson. and read about all the foul things in the comment section. Or have my 8-12 year old sit on call of duty hearing older teens and adults call each other faggot. Ya i guess i lived that and known of that since 7th grade and my parents never really knew what i was exposed to and learned at a young age with the internet. So doesn't mean I'll want to subject my kids to what all that shit is using the internet, let them learn life and mistakes with friends rather than hearing it from a douche or creeper or google. when they do get computers they are being parent monitored till they are like 17. lmao

exactly, EXACTLY, EEEEXXXACTLY.

snapchat whores send half naked pics and they're stored on their servers and could get leaked. 

so why the fuck is our society like this ? 

when i was in highschool everyone had flipphones. no one took duck face pictures or selfies or half naked pics. but it's the next generation of kids born after 2000 that are just fucking with everything. 

who cares, let em be sluts if they wonna. There are plenty of semi respectable woman out there too, you just gotta look at the right places. Dont know where to start? go to university and pick up girls there

Times haven't changed that much, it's just that parents are mostly ignorant about what goes on. Assuming they properly raised their kids there should be nothing to worry about, but sadly enough that is the actual problem

her mum is probs young, single and has a new boyfriend every couple of weeks

Times haven't changed that much, it's just that parents are mostly ignorant about what goes on. Assuming they properly raised their kids there should be nothing to worry about, but sadly enough that is the actual problem

I'm in adults highschool and oh god, oh god, oh god...

Cock hungry teens

yum

who cares, let em be sluts if they wonna. There are plenty of semi respectable woman out there too, you just gotta look at the right places. Dont know where to start? go to university and pick up girls there

read previois post

1xgkuwg.png

9ahmal.png

1mwybox.png

2nzb48.png

1o7zt9i.png

cy7yg9.png

10colza.png

Wow, it is quite clear that she was infact dropkicked down the stairs. How could anyone be that disrespectful to a bunch of people telling you not to be a slag? 

Blows my mind.

1xgkuwg.png

9ahmal.png

1mwybox.png

2nzb48.png

1o7zt9i.png

cy7yg9.png

10colza.png

Wow, it is quite clear that she was infact dropkicked down the stairs. How could anyone be that disrespectful to a bunch of people telling you not to be a slag? 

Blows my mind.

AND SHES 15 

nctkng.png

Edited by Akahana

jailbait man, she's not really gonna amount to much is she?

you'll find a few of those in the UK too :p

although keep us updated on here with her new posts, its comedy gold how stupid she is l0l

Edited by Anchor God

jailbait man, she's not really gonna amount to much is she?

you'll find a few of those in the UK too :p

although keep us updated on here with her new posts, its comedy gold how stupid she is l0l

i was actually thinknig of making a status to stir the pot lmfao.

http://www.suggestionox.com/response/4pLQr8

feel free to stir the pot thats where people submit confessions anon. and its fun reading status lol 

Edited by Akahana

People giving her attention is just reinforcing her ideas of being important tho, just ignore her and see that entitlement disappear, then all she's left with is stupidity