[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

[FOE] vs [RD] P2P MINI 3-0 PERFECTED

Rites

You really need to watch ur map placement lol, you melee right next to other ppl melee'ing go the other side of them... U stood next mad3 owns i believe? Whilst he was being piled and u were trying meleeing some1... And throughout the rest of the vid u did the same :l

uFg6hs1.png

You really need to watch ur map placement lol, you melee right next to other ppl melee'ing go the other side of them... U stood next mad3 owns i believe? Whilst he was being piled and u were trying meleeing some1... And throughout the rest of the vid u did the same :l

uFg6hs1.png

Look at the score, look who's there, look what they're doing. I'm not gonna die to mage, Lubo was meleeing from the other side so which ever way i went there was gonna be possibility of clumping.

Edited by Last Rites

uFg6hs1.png

Look at the score, look who's there, look what they're doing. I'm not gonna die to mage, Lubo was meleeing from the other side so which ever way i went there was gonna be possibility of clumping.

Yeh I got banged because I had all ur melees on me Lmao gz I was scimmed RNG got me gz man! Would love to see you tank that bud, I've been banged less then Adhi in the past 3 months lel, go ass lick him some more. Look at the score in every other round you did it downy, don't even try to talk shit when you did it every round lmao. It's constructive criticism not flame you retard, I was trying to help you because obviously you need it. Atleast I never got 1 tick koed lel atleast I ate some food.

Edited by Dazzled

uFg6hs1.png

Yeh I got banged because I had all ur melees on me Lmao gz I was scimmed RNG got me gz man! Would love to see you tank that bud, I've been banged less then Adhi in the past 3 months lel, go ass lick him some more. Look at the score in every other round you did it downy, don't even try to talk shit when you did it every round lmao. It's constructive criticism not flame you retard, I was trying to help you because obviously you need it. Atleast I never got 1 tick koed lel atleast I ate some food.

#RETARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :kappa: