Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Final Ownage Elite P2P Sunday Trip #1 ~ Pure Annihilation ~

Mighty_Irwin

Mighty_Irwin

xm1nh1.png

Forums | Memberlist| Teamspeak 3 (ts.foe-rs.com)

tGf6nvg.png

Today we headed out into the wilderness peaking at ~80 elites. Our mission was to smash Fatality and destroy anyone else who got in our way.

Mission accomplished. 

iHUpFOh.png

iSm8tWG.png

tPtz9z7.png

~Novations

~Elver

iSm8tWG.png

1adeoen.png

Foe Starting: ~65

FI Starting: ~60

We started off the day with a fight versus Fatality. Because we had a slight number advantage on them, we decided to give them some incentive to come fight us so we sat in a fall in west to lure them out. FI took the bait and as soon as we saw white dots we instantly got a west to east spread and charged south to meet them. We were able to clear them very quickly without much trouble and were able to push them to fog and eventually to Varrock ditch. Hearing Corrupt Pures was now at fog trying to catch any stragglers, we quickly headed back to fog to decimate them and then went to bank. 

GF Fatality.

iSm8tWG.png

kwub6p.png

Our second fight of the day featured CP, LTRDTLPFI, and some mains (of course). Hearing word of clans west of dwarves, we quickly rushed up for some action. We immediately got on TLP and RD who were fighting and cleared CP for the most part. RD was also cleared, LT went east, the remaining CP rushed to their beloved moss giants and TLP ran south to ruins. After messing around with those 4 clans who tried to poke out of single, we found FI charging at us from the east. Down 20 we held our ground and started to drop any FI who were too ambitious and got into us. With our members being better and returning faster we started to push FI from dwarves to gap and then eventually gdz where we got into a small return fight. They were losing the fight so FI tried to run into single to regroup but were met by RD so FI was forced back to gdz. Outnumbering them and with them hanging on by a thread, we were able to push FI west where a lucky few were able to log out. With FI being cleared and only mains left at gdz, we left for a bank with 60+ left. Was easy.

GF World, GF Fatality.

iSm8tWG.png

1y9533d.png

Our final fight of the day was with CP at dwarves. This fight, however, is hardly worth mentioning because of how quick and easy it was. We smashed them so hard they left P2P and went to PK in F2P.

Good trip, thanks everyone who attended!

iSm8tWG.png

IuCJ6zV.png

fOlTMTl.pnghR3x7.jpgC27Je4m.png0ofqmC7.pnggRGOJS2.pngOxNMkkk.pnglTBNAZ9.pngnxQ3PPu.png

Edited by Mighty_Irwin
Pixel Pigeon

I really can't bring myself to give two shits about clanning these days but I always make an exception for certain people;

hRc7Z.png

Mighty_Irwin

I really can't bring myself to give two shits about clanning these days but I always make an exception for certain people;

hRc7Z.png

According to every clan, they all went undefeated yesterday as well. Hard to believe... 

Edited by Mighty_Irwin