--> 99 Strength AGS Initiate Pure-99 Ranged Tank/Pure-Low Leveled hybriding <--

xenos str

Hi, well ages and ages ago i put a link to my second pk video here, and since then i have brought out a fair few. The editing isn't great, varies a lot but personally i think the pking is decent and the videos are enjoyable :)

Videos from A Moist Turd (99 Strength initiate pure):

Pk Video 1  (BGS/Claws/Whip and DDS/AGS) -

Pk Video 13 - In the process..

Notes: After watching Bonesaw's new vid, it makes me laugh the difference in food used, bonesaw using brews/rocktails/pies, compared to my monkfish.

Videos from Xenos Str (99 Ranged Pure)

Pk Video 3 (PvP based, variety of ranged weapons)

Pk Video 4 (Bh nearly 100% target kills using ranged only)

Pk Video 5 (Bh based again, using just ranged weapons)

Pk Video 6 (Messing around with Vestas/Statius, dont laugh at the title risking 1m was a lot to me then :L)

Pk Video 11 (A mixture of Xenos/Moist and Team Moist)

Videos from Xen Sparta (20 attack Pure)

Pk Video 8 (Tried to make it dramatic, spent a lot of time on the intro :)) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRe-_sOC2Q4&feature=channel

Pk Video 9 (Mainly Pvp, a few of my friends included) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpet7hHkBuk&feature=channel

Pk Video 12 (Low level hybriding in pvp, and bh a few clips from my g mauler)

So yeah, watch a few that think may interest you, and if you liked them subscribe if you didn't give feedback.

Personally i would recommend Pk Video 12 and the beginning of Pk video 11 (the second half, people didn't really like),

Aren't you the kid that runs around in full mith dclaw rushing?

That was monthhss ago, but yeah i did for a bit when i was bored, mainly against random mains and people that attacked me while getting ep (uaex v jad lmao) but yeah since i sold them i never bought them back.

the combination of LL cool J's horrible lyrics along with the eye straining on moist turd's vid made me instantly get a migrane but the others were pretty nice.

Lol :)

U Fail Point blank

Nice way to greet and old friend who bought your junk when you were low on cash :( and defended you when you turned up in Fatality Jury topics.