New Champion - Bard

Callum

You are kidding me right?

Judging by first glance I feel like he will be difficult to master at first (but aren't all champs?) and I feel that the power he brings will be intense, especially since nobody will know how to lane or play vs him.

He will get nerfed fairly quick you watch. As a support main I am certainly looking forward to playing as him

wtf, pretty much everything u could ask for in a support, crazy mobility, a heal and whatever the fuck else he does

He also has a slow/stun

His Ult can be used on his team and it basically freezes them and prevents any damage to them like an HG. It can also do multiple people.

It can also freeze turrets so they can take no dmg and give no dmg. Makes tower dives EZ

It also locks up enemies, but they take no dmg

basically an OP HG

all new champs are broken/op whatever you like to call them, i reckon its there way of marketing, a lot of people will buy new champ/skin and then will get nerfed next patch 

Looking at it more though I just realized that the ult could fuck up your own team. If you engage and you ult your own team by mistake

all new champs are broken/op whatever you like to call them, i reckon its there way of marketing, a lot of people will buy new champ/skin and then will get nerfed next patch 

Smart way to do it tbh

wtf, pretty much everything u could ask for in a support, crazy mobility, a heal and whatever the fuck else he does

slow, stun, root, free zhonya, free ohmwrecker for lvl 6 dives. Ability to trade carries and even offtanks while scaling with the passive and cc them down.

Lets say that he has a fair share of gameplay and most of the things you just slap wherever u want and cause mayhem.

Edited by WickedAnimeEye