[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Lugia's POV MUST WATCH

Lugia

cool that u lived with no food but don't do it again. we don't need worthless cunts who once they get piled are guaranteed to die.

lol u got banged in p2p twice :(

it's skills not luck btw, I'm not a retard like some other people who get banged in either server :)

Thanks though :) I'm #1 want me to teach you?

cool that u lived with no food but don't do it again. we don't need worthless cunts who once they get piled are guaranteed to die.

it's skills not luck btw, I'm not a retard like some other people who get banged in either server :)

stop being a fucking smartass all the time and accept the fact that you were being a retard. You're just another +1 acting like a fucking retard in preps thinking you're cool because you decided to be a faggot and bring no food in. all of these problems sprouting around these voting polls i'm starting to figure out isn't the other person causing problems but you

ye luigi u fking mongrol 

stop being a fucking smartass all the time and accept the fact that you were being a retard. You're just another +1 acting like a fucking retard in preps thinking you're cool because you decided to be a faggot and bring no food in. all of these problems sprouting around these voting polls i'm starting to figure out isn't the other person causing problems but you
lol relaxxxxxx, you get heated 2 quick. Your just mad right take some deep breathes and relax no need to flame another clan member

lol relaxxxxxx, you get heated 2 quick. Your just mad right take some deep breathes and relax no need to flame another clan member

if you're going to act like this and bring no food in i don't consider you Foe. if you're going to carry on with that attitude maybe EoP would be a better home for you.

if you're going to act like this and bring no food in i don't consider you Foe. if you're going to carry on with that attitude maybe EoP would be a better home for you.
dude shut up already you sound like a little girl already holy fuck over me not bringing in food ONE prep out of like fucking 20 we've had? god I don't want to flame u so stop already this is pointless just move on with your life lol. You've need some muscle relaxers your boiling m8.

dude shut up already you sound like a little girl already holy fuck over me not bringing in food ONE prep out of like fucking 20 we've had? god I don't want to flame u so stop already this is pointless just move on with your life lol. You've need some muscle relaxers your boiling m8.

Not gonna say @ isn't a stupid cunt l3l but damn nigga calm yo ass down @@Chirpp it's obviously a one time thing. Oh and wasn't it you who enjoyed your stay in EoP? l3l

Edited by Guido

Don't let it happen again lugia please.