Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Important Message [READ]

Devon

Effective: March 1 2015

On March the first, we will be doing a mass removal of Signatures. We will be doing this because there is nudity in some signatures still (probably one or two of the 20k guests) and we can get our Google ads back once those are removed. Use this two week warning to go in and save your current signatures. It is your problem if you lose your signature come March 1.

For those in question, here is how you manage your signature and save it. Click spoiler for guide with pictures or read below for just text.

g0dnu.png

g0dul.png

g0dDa.png

g0dIk.png

1. Click your name on forums and go to View Profile.
2. From there go to Edit my Profile on the right side.
3. Click on Signature in the tab list on the left side.
4. Scroll down to Edit Signature and enable BB Coding in the top left of the box.
5. Copy your entire signature with Ctrl+A then Ctrl+V to paste it into a Notepad file and save it.

It is not our problem if you choose to procrastinate or not even save your signature. It cannot be recovered once they are mass removed.

Thanks,
Foe Administration Team

So to clarify, all of the character limits and that will remain the same, yes?

Obviously there's no nudity in my signature but I do fear losing the epicness 

if you fear the character limit, just take a screenie of it and use that if all else fails?

why do they need to be removed exactly?

quite curious cause i've seen similar things on other forums and never understood

because google will not allow ads to be placed on this website if the site is deemed as containing "adult content", therefore we need to remove all media that gave google reasons to deem us as is

Honestly this is the best move we can have, remove or disable sigs it doesn't bother me. I rather help fund with ads Than have a weak protection on this site.

Great move leadership

So to clarify, all of the character limits and that will remain the same, yes?

Obviously there's no nudity in my signature but I do fear losing the epicness 

@@Devon

yes

why do they need to be removed exactly?

quite curious cause i've seen similar things on other forums and never understood

well, fake dom, its quite simple. any nudity on forums and google pms you saying u got nudes here gg ur ads and we get no money

Thanks @@Devon . Love the way you take force and set aside things to implement this request directly to the members of the victorious Final Ownage Elite.

I do have one question for you.

Which is as follows:

Can you change my name to a lower case v please thanks!