Paranormal Activity

Cj.

doesnt look too bad, gona watch it when it comes out :P

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
Acclaimed|Jordan

during the end of the movie someone screamed out "TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT"

i gotta admit that chick was pretty banging even tho she was on the thick side

Sinz|Unspeaking

I like these type of movies. I was a little butthurt when I found out it was fake and I've heard some bad reviews but at the same time people admitting this movie creeped them out even after it went off makes me curious. I'll check it out shortly.

It was absolutely horrible. It looks like something you would find on youtube. I had to fight myself to keep from falling asleep. Not scary at all and a waste of money and time.

Sinz|Unspeaking

I saw it tonight by myself and it was really good. I expected to be really scared so watching it I didn't know if my high expectations to be scared were too much for the movie to deliver. It was good and creeped me out. I downloaded the DVD screener where the police show up to the house and they find her rocking back and forth after she killed Micah and suddenly the police notice a weapon in her hand and that's when the demon leaves her and she goes back to normal and stands up wondering and walks towards the police wondering where Micah is and they tell her to drop the weapon but she isn't paying any attention like she has no idea what just happened or anything or even notices something is in her hand and they shoot her dead, lol. You have to see the DVD screener version because it flowed together nicely imo.

I did watch the alternative ending that was shown in theaters and it scared me and it also leaves space for a 2nd one to be released.

Good movie. Was it real? Nah it wasn't even based on a true story it was just acting. The people had like $15,000 to make the movie with. But watching it I didn't have a problem with suspending my disbelief to believe it was real because it comes off as very real and creepy. But after the movie is all said and done and I'm done being scared and creeped out I don't think I'm gonna have any trouble sleeping tonight because I just don't believe in things like that unless I'm watching it in the movie :3

I saw it tonight by myself and it was really good. I expected to be really scared so watching it I didn't know if my high expectations to be scared were too much for the movie to deliver. It was good and creeped me out. I downloaded the DVD screener where the police show up to the house and they find her rocking back and forth after she killed Micah and suddenly the police notice a weapon in her hand and that's when the demon leaves her and she goes back to normal and stands up wondering and walks towards the police wondering where Micah is and they tell her to drop the weapon but she isn't paying any attention like she has no idea what just happened or anything or even notices something is in her hand and they shoot her dead, lol. You have to see the DVD screener version because it flowed together nicely imo.

I did watch the alternative ending that was shown in theaters and it scared me and it also leaves space for a 2nd one to be released.

Good movie. Was it real? Nah it wasn't even based on a true story it was just acting. The people had like $15,000 to make the movie with. But watching it I didn't have a problem with suspending my disbelief to believe it was real because it comes off as very real and creepy. But after the movie is all said and done and I'm done being scared and creeped out I don't think I'm gonna have any trouble sleeping tonight because I just don't believe in things like that unless I'm watching it in the movie :3

Where did you watch the alternative ending  :omg:

And yeah I agree with you, great movie after all.

Sinz|Unspeaking

Where did you watch the alternative ending  :omg:

This is the ending that is shown in the theaters. Shitty cam quality though. Still scared me

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OVENGEC5

I can't find a separate link for just the original ending that was made in 2007 with the cops killing her (practically same movie just different endings) ;_;. I downloaded the original version from another forum. It can probably be found here though if you wanna stream it and go to the end of the movie to see

http://www.watch-movies-online.tv/movies/paranormal_activity/

Where did you watch the alternative ending  :omg:

This is the ending that is shown in the theaters. Shitty cam quality though. Still scared me

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OVENGEC5

I can't find a separate link for just the original ending that was made in 2007 with the cops killing her (practically same movie just different endings) ;_;. I downloaded the original version from another forum. It can probably be found here though if you wanna stream it and go to the end of the movie to see

http://www.watch-movies-online.tv/movies/paranormal_activity/

Thanks alot for the ending from the theaters , really wanted to see that.

I thought the ending with the cops was kinda an anti climax and I would've prefer to see the theatrical ending.

Also I heard there was a 3rd alternative ending, it would kinda go the same like the original ending , but when Katie comes back upstairs she would walk straight to the camera and slit her troath with the knife she killed Micah with.

I think the ending with the cops wasn't the best one.