Light

Big J

I think you should fiddle with your fonts and texts more, much thicker light text with a black backing layer would look really nice

Send me the png of the foe logo & good constructive criticism 

am i the only one that likes the clean versions ?

There is a difference from clean versions and ones with just too much excessive space.

If you're going to be making signatures and get the board active again I would glady help you out and start cranking out some new signatures if people post/dump pictures of trips and preps.

The concept of keeping it simple is appealing to a majority of the members, but it does get repetive and lacks imagination from time to time as the effect can be re-made with some gradients & fractals with some good screenshots. I personally like slick looking signatures with no clutter, but doesn't mean I like to see the same thing over and over again. I would play with some different fonts or even try making your own typography for a very distinct effect, a more bolder font would look good if you're going to keep that wide of a signature. The boarder is a small, but nice feature to have so it has a little more contrast, but overall it is too large with that font type & size. I would shrink down the size overall of the signature, new type, bolder text, play around with the negative space if you want to keep it simple then play with the lighting or lightning in the negative space. If you were to go out of way find some screenshots of preps or wars fade them in, but don't clash the text.

I think it's a pretty good start, but not quite complete. I'm not very good with this stuff, but I'm sure if you play around with some things you'll find whats missing. Keep at it man, I like seeing the cool stuff you GFX artists make. 

• 1 month later...