Moving to Germany!

So_easy99

Hello bros and sis,

Some of you might give 0 fucks about me going to germany, but I am hoping that there is a small % interested! I will try and keep it a short topic, I feel like sharing this with the FOE community!

Around June I am going to Germany, with the goal to study and work, It is a big step in my life and I hope you can respect that at least (trolls can still get fed on this thread, no problem), I will have to study the language with an intensive course/school (not sure how to spell it correctly) in Portugal, for around 4months, the goal will be B1 level at least.

This is a huge step, and Im feeling nervous, anxious, curious, motivated, and.. I CANT WAIT. Will start german lessons this Monday, February 2nd.

So, if there are any germans out there, which Im sure there are, I would appreciate tips, recomendations, anything you'd like, i appreciate it, really.

Nice dude

I went to berlin 3 times and honestly I recommend you go there over anywhere else in Germany. It's so cheap and if you go to the GLS Sprachschule in Prenzlauerbeeg you will meet so many new people who are studying german, improve your german drastically and have the best party life also, berlin has the best techno clubs/parties in the world imo.

I have been there 3 times and my level is now C2.

In fact, I'm here right now xd

@@So_easy99 if you wanna talk let's arrange a time on ts and I can give you a lot of details.

Thanks every1;

@@Hormone ~ Thanks man, motivated!

@@Dazzled ~ Really? I've been listening to alot of german music (with lyrics, Adel Tawil for example) and it sounds hard but at the sametime I have the feeling that I'll learn it with consistent studying and dedication

@@Skidddz ~ LOL obviously man, I didnt even thought about that but damn, I might go!

@i_failbrid_i ~ No man, Im from Portugal :P

@ ~Goddamnit, every1 telling me how hard it is, NOOBS XD

@HolyDreams  ~ I would appreciate that very much, starting next week I'll idle in IRC to talk with you :P

@@Jonny ~ Gewerbegebiet 31, Moxa if you look it up in google maps its out of nowhere, my company is near that place. Also, my location can change so, its not certain yet ^^

@@DeltaPapa ~ 3 years!

@ ~ Well i find it weird that you think that way.. there are alot of letters that you dont really pronounce

Edited by So_easy99