Foe Clan Structure Final Ownage Elite Presents Foe Quick Links
[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Danny
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

ZAMMY OR BANDOS BOOK FOR MOST MELEE DPS?

i failbrid i

ZAMMY OR BANDOS BOOK FOR MOST MELEE DPS?

im a bit new when it comes to 1 def accounts i tend to go towards 20-45 def with most of my accounts

my thoughts is zammy book for d scim and then use bandos book for dds specs?

okay thanks do you have to beat dt to get the book of law? or the anchent book? it didnt give me the option but i plan on beating it tonight finaly got 43 prayer haha gave up on doing it w/o prayer

okay thanks do you have to beat dt to get the book of law? or the anchent book? it didnt give me the option but i plan on beating it tonight finaly got 43 prayer haha gave up on doing it w/o prayer

you need to fill one of the 3 rfd books zam/guth/sara then you have the option to buy more books from jossik

i bought guthix first filled it then filled bandos and then arma but i still dont have the option for the anchnt book i want +10 mage :(

i bought guthix first filled it then filled bandos and then arma but i still dont have the option for the anchnt book i want +10 mage :(

You have to beat DT i believe for that book

I'd say against 1def ppl and and low def monsters bandos while using melee only.

If you're fighting people/monsters with def, probably the zammy book. Or if hybriding ofc.

sounds like a good idea :) thanks

Someone care to explain what these books are? I haven't played for a while!

arma  - +10 range bonus

bandos - +2 strength bonus

ancient - +10 magic bonus

guthix - +4 to all offence and defence bonus's

sara - +8 to all defence bonus's

zammy - +8 to all offensive bonus's

they all give +5 prayer bonus, and are worn in the shield slot.

Yeah you need to buy the damaged book at the lighthouse then fill with the pages. You need to do the digsite quest for ancient book like someone mentioned above.

I'd say against 1def ppl and and low def monsters bandos while using melee only.

If you're fighting people/monsters with def, probably the zammy book. Or if hybriding ofc.