Criti Sh0t BH vid 5 -- Maxed G mauler

Marc|Criti

1st off it wasn't a bad vid. i'd say 3/5. HEY I STILL LOVE YOU AND UR STILL ADDED. But maxed mauler means like 50 99 str/range/magic or 50 att 99 str 99 hp. but hey ur still good pk  :nice:

-Account

-Pking style

-Fast Paced

Dislikes:

- Babe ur 99 str, Lemme see higher  hit ko's. You may have to wait longer to make a vid but it's worth showing hits with 99 str... half the clips looked like 80 str.

-I think we all agree weapon variety. Too many Knives > To > corrupt weapons.

and babe

cant rly hybrid with 13pray 50atk lol

You can still hybrid with those stats... be creative... out hybriding/out switching your opponents overhead prayers is a good skill to have. but is hard i know.

ALL THIS WAS SAID TO HELP YOUR NEXT VID BE EVEN MORE OWNAGE.

- o0

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marc|Criti

• Almost Dutch

• Jacob|3 Q S

• lube my d2h

Great vid, i love this kid hes 1 of foes great new talents tbh, loved how nearly every kill was a targ.

one of my favourite vids definetely just shame bout the first song man! lol keep it up

I CANT BELIEVE MY NAME ISNT IN THE CREDITS OR AT LEAST #BRAP OMG IM HEARTBROKEN MARC

If I would get 1 EP for every ko u get hitting less than 30 I'd double my bank in 2 days... But I guess it has to do with ur cmb... 2/4 for pking 4/5 for edits + music and 5/5 for the 7:06 clip. overall 3/5 :\

Way too repetetive for my liking, Don't get me wrong. The clips are of a good standard, hence the I still rate the video 7/10, But in the next video, I would recommend you try out some barraging etc, or Pking in Varrock with maul intead of Vls(If you don't want to risk it)

Not too bad, Just not perfect; big improvement from the previous video though..

Keep it up bro

Way too repetetive for my liking, Don't get me wrong. The clips are of a good standard, hence the I still rate the video 7/10, But in the next video, I would recommend you try out some barraging etc, or Pking in Varrock with maul intead of Vls(If you don't want to risk it)

Not too bad, Just not perfect; big improvement from the previous video though..

Keep it up bro

Spam more, you've posted twice in this topic.

The vid was ok, it did get repetitive like alot of the others say, but you are 50 attack and you are limited on what you can do.

Imo you should get 60 attack, and start hybriding, alot more fun than 50 attack IMO.

Gl on what ever you do :)

Very nice pking. It's good to see intelligent pkers who bring backup weapons in case the original one fails. The video was good as well, although I think there were some parts that had unnecessary editing, just use the basic clip, you're a good enough pker for it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

impressive vid but u need more hybrid dude and possibly throw a bit of d bow in there i think that would be pritty cool but apart from that nice levels and loot was decent =) 4.5/5 subbed