don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Criti Sh0t BH vid 5 -- Maxed G mauler

Marc|Criti

Hey,

here comes my 5th pk vid on this account  :)

Stats during vidding:

Posted Image

HD out now

BH VID 5:

Enjoy  :rolleyes:

Here are the link to my previous videos:

Bh vid 4:
Bh vid 3:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marc|Criti

• Almost Dutch

• Jacob|3 Q S

• lube my d2h

Mucca|Blackops

#1 gs pure  ^_^

loved the vid even though it froze once and lagged like sht nice combos but should be more hybriding even if you are 13 prayer 10/10

Good as like the previous ones, but now that uve made several good vids, ones expactations are very high, soo il be critisizing as much as i can :p

standards in vids are really high nowadays soo variation needs to be the red thread.

-Too much vls, its fun with the higher n higher dmg clips, but there are a tad too many, and then you also keep vls'ing in various clips in the rest of the vid. maul is always good too, but also when youve seen like 5-10 clips of the same weapon your already fed up.

-same goes with clips of noobs pulling spec weap and then getting KOed by low dmgs/recoils etc. its fun to see a few clips but gets boring fast. in general low'ish dmg KOs gets boring RLY fast.

-Music wasnt as good as in some of the prev vids if you ask me, loved soo many of the songs in ur prev vids, needs more speed/fun/happy :D - was chill, but chill isnt boss enuf :p

You kill everyone too easy. get higher cb lvl or do something to fight better pkers, your clearly barely getting any challenges.

multi/drag clips were awesome, get more of those! way more!

Err, it was "ok".

Needs more hybriding, and better weapons.

The repition of watching vlong/shammer/gmaul/gmace was boring.

other than that, nice vid.

Well, i liked the vid.

Had good switches and kos. Overall good vid. Really like 7-8/10. Gj Marc.  :nice:

Oh, and i see what you mean about not being able to do much about hybriding with 50 attack, and your pray. Do dt though and put that mage to good use. Maybe barrage to knives and maul k0. Just my opinion.  :D

ehh i dont think anyone realises how hard it is to hybrid well with 50 attack, not just the low prayer - range/mage is too boring for vids and if maul fails what else? vls? or is there enough of that already.....

great vid 9/10

you lost a mark for not enough blue voting hats

oh make that 8/10 - u used a red voting hat

make that 7/10 for not putting me in thanks list :((:(:(:(:(