Elven Dremor

I need a new avatar mainly - Signature it optional really, just would look pro.

Unfortunally Nory is too busy IRL to update my avatar ( She made the current one  :wub: )

I want something almost the same, you can spice it up, do what ever you think best is.

Same size - Same text ( not font ) just Final Ownage Elite - Basically almost the same, just your style.

New Avatar Picture:

Posted Image

New Signature Picture:

Posted Image

With the signature if you do choose to do it, Add the text "Max 25 Defence Hybrid" or something along the lines of that.

Thanks alot to who does make it, or gives it attempt.

Sorry if I don't use yours if you made one.

Here ya go. Take it or leave it. (TBH I made it quickly.) =)

Posted Image

(Tell me if you want me to do anything to it.)

It's not that bad, but it's colourless really.

Not my type  :(

Thanks for nothing.

you're welcome 10 dollars plz.

What's the point of your rank if you aren't willing to help out FOE members?

Even a forum guest did more then you.

Chill with the bumps lol. they do gfx for foe, they arnt slaves.

If you are friendly one of them might have time to spend on you, no need to get aggressive.

oh and if i was a gfxer.. and you talked like that to me.. i wouldnt help you.. just saying. 

Chill with the bumps lol. they do gfx for foe, they arnt slaves.

If you are friendly one of them might have time to spend on you, no need to get aggressive.

oh and if i was a gfxer.. and you talked like that to me.. i wouldnt help you.. just saying. 

Almost a week and only reason there is comments is because I kept bumping it.

Talking like what? He asked for $10, so I pretty much said gtfo.

You know those things called lives? while i'm living mine you're sitting in a chair bitching about us not making you a signature for a forum about a game.

FYI, i tried making one, turned out like shit, was guna give it another go when i next have some free time, but you can gtfo as well.

You know those things called lives? while i'm living mine you're sitting in a chair bitching about us not making you a signature for a forum about a game.

FYI, i tried making one, turned out like shit, was guna give it another go when i next have some free time, but you can gtfo as well.

Yup, sure.

Yup, sure.

You shouldn't act like that. It's completely different to make a signature/avatar nicely when all you have is a render of an outfit. Also it's not really easy doing Runescape styles of art when you're used to doing a completely different form.

It's not our responsibility and our duty to make YOU a signature. We are not slaves, we do not personally owe YOU anything. We got the rank because we have the ability to use Photoshop. I don't give a shit what rank you have, what status you have, anything you have on the internet, because to be honest I really don't give a flying fuck. If you're going to insult our artists and our abilities and throw fits through request posts because we don't go "YES ELVEN! RIGHT AWAY ELVEN SIR YES!", we have a lot better shit to do with our lives then make a generic signature and avatar for some typical fucking RS character who doesn't look any prettier than the last RS characters we've made sigs of. So if you fail to understand the process of this post, then I kindly state that YOU can get the fuck out and go hit up MM/Fi's graphic forum or something and talk to them like that, and see if they'll suck your almighty dick as "HARR DAAR FOE'S COUNCIL MEMBER", 'cause I doubt they will.

Wouldn't be suprised if the only entry you got was the one from Hunt with your poor fucking attitude.

It's not our responsibility and our duty to make YOU a signature. We are not slaves, we do not personally owe YOU anything. We got the rank because we have the ability to use Photoshop. I don't give a shit what rank you have, what status you have, anything you have on the internet, because to be honest I really don't give a flying fuck. If you're going to insult our artists and our abilities and throw fits through request posts because we don't go "YES ELVEN! RIGHT AWAY ELVEN SIR YES!", we have a lot better shit to do with our lives then make a generic signature and avatar for some typical fucking RS character who doesn't look any prettier than the last RS characters we've made sigs of. So if you fail to understand the process of this post, then I kindly state that YOU can get the fuck out and go hit up MM/Fi's graphic forum or something and talk to them like that, and see if they'll suck your almighty dick as "HARR DAAR FOE'S COUNCIL MEMBER", 'cause I doubt they will.

Wouldn't be suprised if the only entry you got was the one from Hunt with your poor fucking attitude.

Lol? Where did I so call "Insult" you? I asked for a signature and waited a week, I should of seen some kind of reply to see that you all aren't ignoring me, I wouldn't care if you took a month to make it, no one replied what so ever to it ( Except Hunter94, thanks for trying bro  <3 ), poor attitude? How so? Connor's attitude is worst then mine, so stop acting like YOUR top shit and, I never asked to take time off to do it? Really, what you said is way off topic, and maybe you should read before you comment. Thanks.

If you want a response, the only reason I haven't made a signature is because I'm not so talented as to using pictures to make a signature, I'm more of a brush only artist. On occasion I will use a stock with an empty background, but that's pretty much it. I apologize for Connor and Daniel's comments.

I'm also loaded with school work and work shifts, the majority of what I can do is make the occasional signature and monitor the activity of the other artists/overlords. I'm sure someone will help eventually, I just don't have the time right now.

If you want a response, the only reason I haven't made a signature is because I'm not so talented as to using pictures to make a signature, I'm more of a brush only artist. On occasion I will use a stock with an empty background, but that's pretty much it. I apologize for Connor and Daniel's comments.

I'm also loaded with school work and work shifts, the majority of what I can do is make the occasional signature and monitor the activity of the other artists/overlords. I'm sure someone will help eventually, I just don't have the time right now.

Dw... Obviously everyone is busy, thanks for try Connor I guess...

I was disrespectfull, sorry to the people that got offended from what I said.

I just would of liked some comments saying that anyone is trying, or even if you are busy IRL.

Someone lock, I can't.