• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PkraNger|Ahrim

• Boring_Ffs

• K4rils Jr

• Torell

i watched it, and i enjoyed it, loved the music choices, i thought it was all 1 person pking tho, was like all 20 def pkers :s and myb next time a beter intro >.> 3/5

For a clan video I expected a lot better, should have a plethora of clips which are amazing but some just seemed "ok" instead and could have been left out.

Also, it was good that the editing fit the music but it was way too flashy and "shakey".

it wasnt bad exactly but the clips were mostly average and got quite boring too. there wasnt rly any variation either, not a lot of hybridding and there was basically no loot piles showing even tho i saw an ancient stat in 1 clip (pretty sure)

as for the editting, it was pretty annoying sumtimes with the shaking and it would also have been nice 2 c ppls names on their clips

5/10

For a clan video I would have expected it to be better. It seemed to be just a few people getting the kills. Overall it was alright. The editing was a bit overdone. 3.5/5

Tom (Rendition)

Editting was alright, music was alright.  But to be honest, standard of the clips wasn't very good.  Should of spendt more time collecting clips tbh.