Is it time to lean bulk? Whats my body fat percentage%

Barchy

I've done my research like 3 years ago and what I have said so far does work with me. 

75kg and 8% bodyfat, I only bulked 1 time for 2months and never did it again cauz for ME it does not work. It is way better to actually do the 6meals a day while doing cardio every single day after a 45mins-1hour workout, never took anything other than a gainer ONCE, and yet as an ectomorph I've gained 20kg in the last 3years. 

You bros just have your own opinion and I have mine. I am not giving the wrong advice. You perhaps are the one who is giving the wrong advice considering that you told him to buy "some serious gear" lol like.. what the fuck. 

Im trying to keep it respectful tho.

I've done my research like 3 years ago and what I have said so far does work with me.

75kg and 8% bodyfat, I only bulked 1 time for 2months and never did it again cauz for ME it does not work. It is way better to actually do the 6meals a day while doing cardio every single day after a 45mins-1hour workout, never took anything other than a gainer ONCE, and yet as an ectomorph I've gained 20kg in the last 3years.

You bros just have your own opinion and I have mine. I am not giving the wrong advice. You perhaps are the one who is giving the wrong advice considering that you told him to buy "some serious gear" lol like.. what the fuck.

'You bros' yet you follow the bro approach and we follow scientifically proven methods.. Congratulations you gained a below average amount of muscle and didn't get any fatter because you barely ate... My guess is that after 3 years of lifting you still don't look like you lift in a tee shirt.. Guess that's cause you're an 'ectomorph' though right

'You bros' yet you follow the bro approach and we follow scientifically proven methods.. Congratulations you gained a below average amount of muscle and didn't get any fatter because you barely ate... My guess is that after 3 years of lifting you still don't look like you lift in a tee shirt.. Guess that's cause you're an 'ectomorph' though right

Why would I want to get "any fatter" than 75kg with 8% bodyfat while being 5'9? we all have different goals, I've reached mine 1year ago and now I am just doing it because I NEED/desire/love it. And again.. I've posted my pictures on before and after topic, make your own judgement on that. 

Edited by So_easy99

Why would I want to get "any fatter" than 75kg with 8% bodyfat while being 5'9? we all have different goals, I've reached mine 1year ago and now I am just doing it because I NEED/desire/love it. And again.. I've posted my pictures on before and after topic, make your own judgement on that.

and again I'm not searching through a topic to see your pics lol

Then dont make assumptions. Last time you told me to show my body before I criticized/commented on this section of this forum, and this time around you made the assumption that i dont look like I "lift in a tee shirt", 2nd time you use that joke btw lol. 

Rihana Pm Me

And in my honest opinion your body has potential @@Barchy, not sure why people are recommending you to take shit (i also dunno your goals in the matter) but you can easily build up a good body if you just do your shit right, and by doing your shit right I dont mean counting macros, leave that to whenever your body is in a good form and you want it to get even better, for now just eat dude, and dont even try to do a bulking-cutting separated phases. You are a damn ectomorph, you dont need to do that, just do the both at the sametime, make sure to eat 6meals per day and try to do cardio 4 days a week for 10minutes after every single workout, also, if you need the extra help, buy a gainer

Then dont make assumptions. Last time you told me to show my body before I criticized/commented on this section of this forum, and this time around you made the assumption that i dont look like I "lift in a tee shirt", 2nd time you use that joke btw lol. 

You posted one picture that was shit quality and you couldn't see anything.

You posted one picture that was shit quality and you couldn't see anything.

I'll pm you more details, if you know what I mean,

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It doesn't look like you actually went to the gym over the period you were "bulking" for, to be honest.

However. You've got a thin frame to build from now and I believe you'll put on muscle relatively fast.

Beforehand you looked slightly overweight and now you look underweight, but I guess now you'll be able to notice the gains every month or so if you lift properly and just eat +500 of your BMR using the correct macros.

Word of advice: start light and make sure you can bench, squat and deadlift perfectly, and then just start adding on weight with that perfect form week by week and you'll add that mass straight on. obviously do all of your other exercises to, but for these compound movements the form is key and you need to perfect them before you'll get anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

fuarkkk brahs why am i seeing all this broscience shit lmao

Get in a fuarkin surplus

be consistent

control the fuckin weight

sleep

you'll make all kinds of gains

p.s i hope your at the arnold brah

Edited by Jew