ethan's sigs

Ethan|Unicornz

The red throws off the signature. Also the bright blue lines are very "different". The reflected text looks really bad though. Also get used to shading the render into the background more and make the bright blue lines flow more (it's going a bit against the dark background). Also work on adding a few different gradient maps so it flows well (colors).

Ethan|Unicornz

The red throws off the signature. Also the bright blue lines are very "different". The reflected text looks really bad though. Also get used to shading the render into the background more and make the bright blue lines flow more (it's going a bit against the dark background). Also work on adding a few different gradient maps so it flows well (colors).

yeah i saw about the red, was thinking of moving the render down a lil bit. and the text i couldnt really see very well cuz its dark in my room  :wow:. and yeah im not very good at blending renders with the background yet  :(. ty for the help, will post updated

I actually like it :o the blue is a bit... overpowering but it's nice. Put all ur other sigs in here aswell :)

For Cholesterol's rock lobster... Here ya go:

Posted Image

I like the first one better. The edited version has way too much blue which throws off the red and the render is flowing a bit too much into the background.

The C4D on the right looks really off as it clashes with the flow. Also you tend to focus on one side of an image overall. If one side looks bad just crop your image to adjust to it or work on the overall image. You also need to blend the text into the background more. If I were you, I would cut off the negative space (where the light blue c4d ends). I would also use the free transform tool and rotate the text to flow with the light blue C4D. Then I would lower the opacity of the text and use a white-blue shade of text color.

Also stop making the canvas so long lol, it's pushing the point to where it can become a banner.

Primarily I make sigs on a 350x120 canvas, you should give it a go :)

Ethan|Unicornz

that shits hot man, you keep improving!!

thanks  ^_^. my version of photoshop is shitty though lolol. will be able to get a better one in a few weeks though  :)