[ Council ] Rob

time to bulk

Andrew

do you consider your chest booby or semi muscular? jw nothing implied

still booby but i have a solid chest now

i can tell what is flab and what is actually muscle

i want to be able to bench 2 plates but i can only do 195

keep cutting, you're still fat. 

and inb4 "oh but it's all loose skin none theres barely any fat left now".

loads of fat left to go

and the skin is your fault for becoming that complete and utter mess in the first picture. 

inb4gyno

nice changes, but if i were u, i'd keep cutting, i dont think u need to bulk..

or he could just maintain his calories whilst lifting, slowly burn fat whilst making muscle gains.

thats like almost impossible after your beginner status

beginner can build up muscle and burn fat due to the body not being used to weight lifting but that doesnt continue forever

if you are training to look good for the summer then just keep on cutting, otherwise id go with maintenance or careful bulk since long cuts arent good for your power levels

start lifting lad.

get big and strong and a bit of fat will be fine. when you are strong enough to drag a girl home by the ankle a bit of tub around the mid rift means nothing.

forget the bulk, keep going for what u want to achive, its simple carbs before 2pm then protien after

@@Dog

:') lol at the replies

Nice one Andrew, considering where you were (Even in like 2012 on tinychat you lil tubby) the transformation is great, keep it up m8

As for people telling you to start cutting or bulking, I dont wanna tell you what to do but you did have a goal, try and stick to it, no cutting corners! you don't wanna get sloppy

I would never bulk if i were you. Bulk is for people that NEEDs it to gain muscle, you obviously dont need it, you just need alot of cardio and a good diet while lifting and u shud be fine if ur consistent

• 3 weeks later...

I would never bulk if i were you. Bulk is for people that NEEDs it to gain muscle, you obviously dont need it, you just need alot of cardio and a good diet while lifting and u shud be fine if ur consistent

yeah no need for a caloric surplus to gain muscle. fuck science, what does he know

notsrs

do you understand how the human body works?

Yo Im just tired of this arguing, 

I dont understand anything on how the human body works nor I understand anything related with gym. That is why I've been training for 3 years straight with no motivation and no progress! Im those skinny dudes that buys a gym machine just to tell his friends ya know.

Other than that, I apologize senpai! U surely understand this issue way more than I do, considering that you have that beautiful body of yours with low body fat and high percentage of muscle.

You're 75kg yes you are one of those skinny dudes

I'm not saying you're 100% clueless (although the stuff you come out with sometimes suggests that), but you seem very convinced that whatever it is you think has worked for you is therefore scientifically proven and you are now ready to submit your PhD on metabolic physiology 

The only reason I'm even saying this is that every single fitness related thread there is on these forums you pop up saying something which contradicts not only the last thing you said, but just basic knowledge in general. 

please. just stop 

You're 75kg yes you are one of those skinny dudes

I'm not saying you're 100% clueless (although the stuff you come out with sometimes suggests that), but you seem very convinced that whatever it is you think has worked for you is therefore scientifically proven and you are now ready to submit your PhD on metabolic physiology 

The only reason I'm even saying this is that every single fitness related thread there is on these forums you pop up saying something which contradicts not only the last thing you said, but just basic knowledge in general. 

please. just stop 

You fucking stalker lmao

Like.. I usually start my posts with "in my opinion", and when I dont do I expect other people to understand it as my opinion and not as scientist facts. 

Now, when people like you that buttfucks eachother for years on this forums sees someone new giving advice on forums, your ego starts eating your brain like worms and you have to comment something in order to prove me wrong, in which some issues are just opinion related issues.

Now, I will certainly stop commenting on this section, for sure. It is not healthy for any of us lol

Edited by So_easy99