• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Lubo

• Brenden

• nuuska

Dan[omfdyz]

Bonesaw is a waste of time. Even so, HE should be contacting leaders to come back, FOE doesn't need Bonesaw at all, the clan is still doing great and still striving. You've got a better chance of Scott training his account up legit and speccing some one out on a trip again than Bonesaw playing for FOE.

Bonesaw is live, when mahatama came back to MM people were climbing the bang waggon left and right, so to think of someone with his skill magnitude joining the best pure clan in the league, we would see as many applicants, as we see new miami heat, or cleveland cavalier fan's.

he already proofed himself once again to be an idiot.

Bonesaw > Foe by saying let them contact me. We are a clan, a big group of people. Hes just 1 simple guy. He can contact us if hes interested.

Would be nice but also bunch of noobs & fanboys coming to the forum just to post: Ooh bonewas your such a legend i realy like you please reply to me :/

And this 

he already proofed himself once again to be an idiot.

Bonesaw > Foe by saying let them contact me. We are a clan, a big group of people. Hes just 1 simple guy. He can contact us if hes interested.

Hang on hang on, you want us to go chasing him around?

Nate knows where we are, he knows who we are and he knows how to contact us lmfao

Nice guy to talk to but I wouldn't go out of my way to get him back considering how he's treated some people.

Only a select few will know what im talking about and the previous brief stints "he came back to help".

Nice guy to talk to but I wouldn't go out of my way to get him back considering how he's treated some people.

Only a select few will know what im talking about and the previous brief stints "he came back to help".

Why would Leaders have to contact him? Nate is a great guy, I could get along with him very well since the day I joined. He's not bigger than the clan though; if he wants to return he can just contact whoever he'd like.

If he sign's my climbing boots then sure.

In all honesty, he was never booted and there was never massive fall outs like people think. Unfortunately Nate got huge on youtube and that took priority over Foe. He simply drifted away from FOE and showed no interest in our clan during rough times and good times and every now and then came back and almost demanded people to treat him the say way his youtube fans did. 

What is sad is the whole point of this clan, the reason it was built was just so a group of friends could go pking together and have each other's backs against other teams... there was no ego and no big shot. A group of friends which grew into a community. 

He has completely lost sight of the community and he will struggle to come back into it until he remembers what it is all about why so many old school have stayed around even if only on the forums and not on the game. 

So many of you are utter cunts, but you are our cunts. 

Danny The Great

Get him recruited boys, free advertisement. We'll pull 1000.

I remember people mass joining mm cos of mahatma.

Get him recruited boys, free advertisement. We'll pull 1000.

I remember people mass joining mm cos of mahatma.

Damn can't wait for another 1k meatshields Syrian tyrian will have a word to say about that