Should I be raging?

TJ

Girlfriend is on vacation atm visiting friends. She's informed me that she's hanging out with a guy named shane. (Her ex fuck buddy)

Before we became serious she had told me about him. That his dick was so big that it hurt her, and that he's the hottest guy she's met (even me.)

They are currently at the movies along with his boss.

She knows I don't like him...

Im peeved right now.

Tldr; gf is at a movie with a guy she fucked. And at one point in our relationship said he was better in many ways.

She's been getting rather defensive about this. And trying to make me feel like the bad guy because I got upset.

Edited by TJ

Girlfriend is on vacation atm visiting friends. She's informed me that she's hanging out with a guy named shane. (Her ex fuck buddy)

Before we became serious she had told me about him. That his dick was so big that it hurt her, and that he's the hottest guy she's met (even me.)

They are currently at the movies along with his boss.

She knows I don't like him...

Im peeved right now.

Tldr; gf is at a movie with a guy she fucked. And at one point in our relationship said he was better in many ways.

In this situation you have to put her straight tj, it's never okay to be hanging out with an ex-fuck buddy when you're away from your boyfriend, she knows that, if she's trying to make you feel bad then she's playing games and you have to confront it

your problem is presumably you want to stay with her and you feel she's a great girlfriend? well she isn't better than you tj, you can do better, and girls arent worth the games. don't fear a break up when confronting the situation because if she's "superior" to you within the relationship its only gonna be lose-lose, unless she TRULY loves you more, than you'll find an outcome after talking to her that you'll like

In this situation you have to put her straight tj, it's never okay to be hanging out with an ex-fuck buddy when you're away from your boyfriend, she knows that, if she's trying to make you feel bad then she's playing games and you have to confront it

your problem is presumably you want to stay with her and you feel she's a great girlfriend? well she isn't better than you tj, you can do better, and girls arent worth the games. don't fear a break up when confronting the situation because if she's "superior" to you within the relationship its only gonna be lose-lose, unless she TRULY loves you more, than you'll find an outcome after talking to her that you'll like

Yeah but we've been together for over 2 years. That's gotta mean something.