2 Months 21 Pounds

Borgez eu

HI Guys,

New around here.

For anyone who like myself was a long time lurker to the fitness forums and and a bit hesitant about taking those first steps to shredding some of that weight, here is a little low down on what I have achieved over 2 months.

Diet diet diet.

2 months ago (May 20th) was the day I decided to get rid of my little belly, I started at 13'8 and as of 10 minutes ago i am 12'1.

My first biggest issue was over eating, I would never just have one packet of crisps, straight away I cut crisps/chocolate and any other fatty food out and replaced it with fruit.

Secondly, fizzy drinks.

I have not touched a fizzy drink in 2 months now, and am glad to say I have lost 20 pounds since my start date.

I have not touched a gym.

I have not touched exercise in the slightest.

But after seeing progress, I am motivated to maintain what I have done and improve on it by getting to the gym.

Basically, I just wanted those of you who have been think about getting healthy or dreading going to a gym to know it is doable.

Just start off small and progress, you wont look back.

Edited by Borgez eu

sugar is the thing to cut out, good job man

sugar makes you fat man

honestly you can get away with eating fatty foods if you cut out the unnatural level of sugar most people have in their diets

Edited by My Gwas

sugar makes you fat man

honestly you can get away with eating fatty foods if you cut out the unnatural level of sugar most people have in their diets

Lmao stfu.

Sugar is the same as any other carb in terms of fat composition, all carbs are converted into blood glucose(SUGAR) once digested anyway, including 'complex carbs' that everyone thinks are the holy grail of carbs.. a carb is a carb sorry, carbs should be though of nothing but a source of calories once you've reached your micronutrients and fibre needs.. which doesn't take many carbs to reach anyway.

A calorie past what your body is burning will be stored as fat.. whether it's sugar.. grains.. whatever. Sugar will not cause you to gain any fat on a caloric deficit, nor will it yield a bigger fat gain when you're on a surplus.

Stop giving advice if you're clueless please - this applies to everyone.

Edited by Dog

sugar makes you fat man

Lmao stfu.

Sugar is the same as any other carb in terms of fat composition, all carbs are converted into blood glucose(SUGAR) once digested anyway, including 'complex carbs' that everyone thinks are the holy grail of carbs.. a carb is a carb sorry, carbs should be though of nothing but a source of calories once you've reached your micronutrients and fibre needs.. which doesn't take many carbs to reach anyway.

A calorie past what your body is burning will be stored as fat.. whether it's sugar.. grains.. whatever. Sugar will not cause you to gain any fat on a caloric deficit, nor will it yield a bigger fat gain when you're on a surplus.

Stop giving advice if you're clueless please - this applies to everyone.

#rekt

I have not touched a gym.

gj bro i bet you look great

#bigdog'd

Edited by Steroids