[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Scimmy's GFX Application

Scimmy

As someone as affluent as myself setting standards and expectations far above a benchmark is a regular thing for me. I asked @@Scimmy to manipulate a photo of mine, changing numbers, letters, shapes, colours and opacities to a totally different image. He did so with ease and delivered on my every demand.

I was never lenient on people/apps when I was a leader. I usually voted no. But for what Scimmy has done and the competence and professionalism he has put forth, I am personally vouching for him and would like to see him reach the GFX artist rank.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andrew

• Mahfia

• Scimmy

• Insecurities

As someone as affluent as myself setting standards and expectations far above a benchmark is a regular thing for me. I asked @@Scimmy to manipulate a photo of mine, changing numbers, letters, shapes, colours and opacities to a totally different image. He did so with ease and delivered on my every demand.

I was never lenient on people/apps when I was a leader. I usually voted no. But for what Scimmy has done and the competence and professionalism he has put forth, I am personally vouching for him and would like to see him reach the GFX artist rank.

+1 6730632b64c716d2d9dd69c84656d37f.png

made a simple text gfx to add to my application

rkdkc7.jpg

im sotw king fuck off

you were sotw king

still am

reigning king

let's have SOTW on my topic winner claims king

eb13733cbc0964368100c78822f5a17a.png

make me a signature for league with the name 'cakes' in it and u can have my yes

if no #gmt unit coming for u 

make me a signature for league with the name 'cakes' in it and u can have my yes

if no #gmt unit coming for u 

i vote yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck

brotha.

1+ don't even know if this app is gonna go through l3l

are you doing this app just for a color on forums or would u make new FOE gfxs

both also I want to be involved in the community again without playing runescape so I figured this is the best position since I enjoy making GFX

Edited by Scimmy

both also I want to be involved in the community again without playing runescape so I figured this is the best position since I enjoy making GFX

sounds gud to me we currently have no gfx artist and you seem to be willing to fill in the spot

sounds gud to me we currently have no gfx artist and you seem to be willing to fill in the spot

yeah I figured that since there is no designated GFX artist I can be the go to person if FOE needs new GFX content for topic layouts, banners,  promotion+award signatures, pretty much anything that has to do with GFX editing/creating

Its zeh noob

In other words:

I'm the best leada eva..

Scimmy helped me.

I help Scimmy.

Or you could post the before and after and let us decide for ourselfs. :kappa: 

In other words:

I'm the best leada eva..

Scimmy helped me.

I help Scimmy.

Or you could post the before and after and let us decide for ourselfs. :kappa: 

I don't have the image anymore

but if you wanna test me you can tell me what to edit/make & isn't related to your own personal use until this application goes through

Insecurities

meh.

what does meh have to do with my application

your work is meh, but then again this forum is full of shitters who don't know how to make good gfx.

Edited by Insecurities

meh.

what does meh have to do with my application

your work is meh, but then again this forum is full of shitters who don't know how to make good gfx.

ok

Insecurities

NoOnesTheSame_zpse5bd6b72.png

woofv2_zps0d5d0cfb.png

Sins_zpsec772931.png

liffehv2_zpsf6aeccb6.png

Examples of pieces that are actually good. I can show you more if you'd like.

anyone who can do this is deserving of the rank in my eyes. Anything else is pretty mediocre.

Edited by Insecurities

woofv2_zps0d5d0cfb.png

Sins_zpsec772931.png

liffehv2_zpsf6aeccb6.png

anyone who can do this is deserving of the rank in my eyes. Anything else is pretty mediocre.

I can do those as well; the thing is my GFX isn't anime oriented that's why it's not flashy like yours; I can duplicate the same thing you're doing there's different styles I can comprehend if I'm using a stock anime backgrounds I'd use all the fractals in the pieces like yours. Thing is I'm applying to make GFX for FOE like banners layouts and so not animated signatures so there's a different taste -- tldr; I can manipulate different styles based on what I'm working with

Insecurities

woofv2_zps0d5d0cfb.png

Sins_zpsec772931.png

liffehv2_zpsf6aeccb6.png

I can do those as well; the thing is my GFX isn't anime oriented that's why it's not flashy like yours; I can duplicate the same thing you're doing there's different styles I can comprehend if I'm using a stock anime backgrounds I'd use all the fractals in the pieces like yours. Thing is I'm applying to make GFX for FOE like banners layouts and so not animated signatures so there's a different taste -- tldr; I can manipulate different styles based on what I'm working with

this isnt my work and u can still do this with foe logos and shit