Barcelona - Chelsea

Berniej

Oh my god!!

Did anybody see this game?

I was watching it with 3 of my mates and 2 of us ( me included ) were backing up Barcelona and the other 2 were backing up Chelsea.

We went nuts at the final goal from Barca  :D. They didn't get any space at all and I was hoping for a 'nasty' move from Messi or Iniesta to great some space in the defense, they get that space and they use it to the fullest. That goal was so fucking sick and so hard!!  :wub:

You try to score a goal with the side of your foot giving it curve into the upper corner while you are standing on the same spot all the time  :D.

How do you think Barca - Manchester will end?

essien's goal was 5 times better than iniesta.

Ref pissed me off, he wont be reffing in champs league again.

Yeh was a close tight game, many penalty issues...

Me, being a utd fan, reckon man utd will reck them in the final.

I am glad chelsea got knocked out because they have an extremely boring way of playing every match.. Defensive does not win..

The glamour final between Utd and Barca will be quality, 2 most attackive teams in the world.

The danger men:

Ronaldo

Rooney

Berbatov

Messi

Eto'o

Henry

(Maybe Iniesta and Xavi)

Tbh Man Utd have far better defensive capabilities but the battle shall be in the midfield and who gives

the "danger men" the most support.

To the people complaining about the ref:

-I must say that Abidal didn't deserve a red card cuz he didn't even hit him which means you are playing with 10 men for a while ( this is a big big con ).

-But Chelsea deserved a penalty.

So it kind of evens out, the last 'penalty' wasn't a real penalty because the ball didn't even hit close to his arm, was like the side his armpit =\. Haven't seen anybody yet who has used his armpit on purpose to block a ball so yeah.

@Cow, you can cross out the danger men but they both have a great overall team, it will probably be a real battle between the 2 =].

Even though I am rooting for Barca (only cuz I've liked them since so so long ago ) I have no idea who will win the finals cuz really both can win it.

@Mucky, depends how you look at it.

Essien's ball was really really nice but he got the ball with luck, it fell from the sky hit it with the right part of his foot and he struck. But Iniesta's shot was just more skilled to be honest, I've seen people from amateur clubs who have scored exactly the same as Essien's goal cuz it just has to hit your foot right.

But I haven't seen an amateur shoot like Iniesta did.  So maybe 5 times better to the eye but not 5 times better overall.

In the end, the score only matters not how you score it.

At the moment I am just thinking, why are people paying attention to the ref more then the game?

Cuz I haven't even thought about the ref after I saw the match, I know he made some mistakes but that's the game and that's not why one of the teams had won or lost.

That Ref was a joke lmao!

And I lol'd at Ballack. he was like 'Omfggggggggggggggg, I'm gonna DDS this fag!@!@"

That Ref was a joke lmao!

And I lol'd at Ballack. he was like 'Omfggggggggggggggg, I'm gonna DDS this fag!@!@"

Hahaha yeah that was so funny :p. HE was in his face like 'HEELLOOOOO!?!?!'

A J A M I

manchester is going to win there is no doubt about that. they have the best defence in the world evra, ferdy, vidic.... they also have the best midfield in the world rooney, ronaldo, carrick, giggs, i mean who can beat them lol?

manchester is going to win there is no doubt about that. they have the best defence in the world evra, ferdy, vidic.... they also have the best midfield in the world rooney, ronaldo, carrick, giggs, i mean who can beat them lol?

having the best team doesn't mean you win.

Also, Barca is seen as one of the best teams in the world atm.

Im_4ever|`Will

I wanted that barca won, and they did.

Manchester is the best club of the world I think, I hope that Barca wins but I doubt.

m4g3r34p3r

looking at the chances of the match, chelsea had way better, but failed to kill barca off, and the ref got barca to won the game, cuz if chelsea had 1-2 penas, barca would of been killed off already

Overall I would say both Man Utd and Barca have equal attackive qualities.

The defensive qualities however lie within Man u, the best centre back partnership, of all time I'd say, And attackive full backs also in Evra and mildly O'shea.