Alternatives

Dripz

This morning i woke up, got ready for work like a normal day and figured i had no eggs left. i ended up leaving home without breakfast in picking up some fridge raiders on the way to work (Not the best alternative but i figured id get back the protein and fat that i missed out on for breakfast).

But im sure there is better alternatives when stuff like this happens, if you come into this situation what would be your alternative?

If i was going to have breakfast and there was no more eggs or mackerel etc...?

if you was having lunch and you realise you forgot your packed lunch?

if you was going to have dinner and you was out and was not getting back home for a while?

DeltaPapa

Milk, cheese, cottage cheese   =  Good alternatives to eggs. 

If i forget to cook chicken for lunch, il eat tuna.

If i forget to by more tuna for dinner, chicken. If I haven't got either, fk it, protein shake. Not the same but one day isn't going to hurt

Insecurities

oatmeal milk

^

Just chug some milk, and have some snacks like almonds/cashews later when you can.

nice nutritious breakfeast u guys suggesting, a glass of milk gonna give all the energy he needs (y)

DeltaPapa

He said to eggs.

Milk as an alternative to eggs is fine.

Having eggs on their own obviously isn't nutritious lol.

just buy shit in bulk. i personally never eat eggs due to keeping fat intake below 30g but if i went in kitchen now i would find over 10kg of oats/whey. which is a meal i have atleast once a day.