Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Delta's Log - Cutting

DeltaPapa

DeltaPapa

Ran 2.4km in 12:11.

Not bad imo.

The first 45 seconds were set up trying to get a decent speed (so if i can eliminate that, il get 11.45~) . I was running between 12-12.5km/h which was okay.

Was a sweat box afterwards.

Some how managed to burn 186cals in 12 mins which seemed bit strange to me but okay lol :)

Going to have to do interval training around a park instead of the gym. The interval training selection on the gym equipment is weird as fuck and confusing. Hopefully be able to find a decent app on my phone which will be cool. Going to go round moor park later which is a decent size and infront of Deepdale stadium (Preston FC)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tris

• DeltaPapa

• Dripz

• Insecurities

Ran 2.4km in 12:11.

Not bad imo.

The first 45 seconds were set up trying to get a decent speed (so if i can eliminate that, il get 11.45~) . I was running between 12-12.5km/h which was okay.

Was a sweat box afterwards.

Some how managed to burn 186cals in 12 mins which seemed bit strange to me but okay lol :)

Going to have to do interval training around a park instead of the gym. The interval training selection on the gym equipment is weird as fuck and confusing. Hopefully be able to find a decent app on my phone which will be cool. Going to go round moor park later which is a decent size and infront of Deepdale stadium (Preston FC)

i usualy burn 200 calories in 15-17 minutes

n1

• 3 weeks later...

i only scanned through the initial post but did you actually say that you arn't going to pay much attention to your overall calories/macros/maintenance etc? brb neglecting the most important aspect of body composition.

and your excuse was not having a scale? a good one is £5 on ebay kid.

True, forgot about ebay to be honest. Main reason was because at the time I only had 2 weeks left of uni however exams got changed due to the fact they would all be on 1 week so they got spread out.

For updates, my laziness is starting to kick in. From going every day to, every other day, to twice a week. I dunno why i always get motivated and then all motivation goes with a snap of the fingers.

My diet has improved as it now pretty much consists of pasta, chicken, rice, cereal and water though.

Will go to the gym toady as some reason once again i feel motivated (lets see how long this time lasts!)

Lmao u were never a 'regular gym rat for 2.5 years'.. you trained half assedly for not even a year then gave up after having made no gains

Went to gym today and trained chest with my flatmate. Always turned down his offer to train with him as he is much bigger than me and thought it would be a hassle loading/unloading weights after every set but turned out it was fine, so next year at uni i shall be going with him which will hopefully give me motivation. Enjoyed it as well as I wasn't on my lonesome.

Trained chest. Left arm failed me constantly. Not sure why.

Even if he spotted me, Id get to the top of the motion and my arm would just fall down. Not sure why, there is obviously some unbalances but really cant be that bad.

Done:

Incline Chest

Decline Chest (DB)

Shoulder Press (no benches free and tthought we would throw them in while waiting)

Chest Press

Preacher Curls

Abs

Edited by DeltaPapa

At home from uni so the diet has began, I can finally weigh food and gonna be using myfitnesspal.

Also doing this couch to 5k routine thing.

Current weight 76kg/168lbs

Ran 3.1miles. Took just over 30 mins. Burnt 440 cals.

(doesn't seem right to me, but using MapMyRun so presume its right though seeing it uses GPS)

Left knee was killing, and the last 5 mins of it was all up hill. Rip.

Insecurities

5 km in 30 minutes is a good starting point man. If you can do 4 miles in 28 minutes that's a really good pace, so if you're gonna do this running thing long term that should be your first long term goal. 

Keep up the good work. =]

Food for today

3ae98600a7.png

Pretty hungry so probably should eat more but there is so little in the house.

Need more snack foods though like almonds etc. No fruit or veg in the house either so that didn't help..

@@DeltaPapa need to adjust your macros a bit mate.  Should be higher protein and lower carbs.

Also you should def not be eating at 1.1k calories for the day.  Deficit is way too low.

@@DeltaPapa need to adjust your macros a bit mate.  Should be higher protein and lower carbs.

Also you should def not be eating at 1.1k calories for the day.  Deficit is way too low.

yeah i just left it how it was. (auto rated), and I know that deficit is low, it wasn't intentional, was just so little food in the house and couldn't do much about it.

Calories. 2000

Protein. 176

Fat. 70

Carbs. 166

These are my new ratio. Couldn't get the exact numbers on myfitnesspal, so carbs are 175 and fat is 67. 35/35/30.

Edited by DeltaPapa

cd1b607a83.png

Woke up pretty late (like 3-4pm lols) and then stayed in bed most of the day. Also had dinner however mum made it so no idea what brands etc, was potatoes and chicken drumsticks

0a65ca848b.png

Had kfc. Was quite nice but not fully trusting those values. Still need to go shopping ffs. Only source of protein im getting atm is milk, cheese and tuna