Foe Clan Structure Final Ownage Elite Presents Foe Quick Links
[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Danny
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Ava's Accumulator (15 prayer) vs. Lowest Prayer (11 prayer)

V Nihilism V

Ava's Accumulator (15 prayer) vs. Lowest Prayer (11 prayer)  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Ava's Accumulator (15 prayer) vs. Lowest Prayer (11 prayer)

• Ava's Accumulator (15 prayer)
    • Lowest Prayer (11 prayer)
    • 13 Prayer

hobnob, I don't think 44 prayer was one of the options, back with old wild 44 pray was shit, everyone was 31-34 prayer.  I'm looking for a low prayer pure.  And to everyone who says 15 prayer is faggot 09er, shut the fuck up.  Just because you choose to use something that puts you at an advantage doesn't mean you are an 09er.  your basically cutting of your nice to spite your face with, I choose 15 prayer.

hobnob, I don't think 44 prayer was one of the options, back with old wild 44 pray was shit, everyone was 31-34 prayer.  I'm looking for a low prayer pure.  And to everyone who says 15 prayer is faggot 09er, shut the fuck up.  Just because you choose to use something that puts you at an advantage doesn't mean you are an 09er.  your basically cutting of your nice to spite your face with, I choose 15 prayer.

Puts you at an advantage? Only advantage w/ 15 is you don't have to collect your arrows. Your either a. poor or b. lazy.

if you intend to do MM, and DT, you will probably be looking at 43 pray TBH. then maybe 52 if you like smiting. dont think about it until ur 70 or so cb with decent stats, and want to decide what sort of pker yo want to be.

shut up...

depends on how u like to pk.

• 6 years later...