[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Graffiti - Art or Vandalism?

Jim

tbh, some people's graffiti is vandilism (gang signs, immature images, etc) but some people graffiti to express themselves which i think is a very good way of expressing yourself and demonstrating your talent anonymously.

So if I broke into your house and took a giant shit in your toilet and didn't flush, would that be a good way of expressing my talent anonymously?

Talent is a gift that you and very few people have. You taking a shit=not a talent, everyone takes a shit.

Not flushing the toilet=not a talent, everyone can do that.

In conclusion: No, breaking into his house, taking a shit on his toilet and just leaving it there isn't a talent, so therefore you have nothing to express anonymously.

Idiots like yourself should go die.

U mad? Not my fault your statements are retarded.

It's your fault that you can't "read between the lines" and see the point.

What does spray painting something on a wall and taking a shit on someone else's house have to do with one another...Lol don't be mad that your statement has no relevance to the topic and you just look like a dumbass for typing it.

Oh lawdy, yet another faggot on these forums that can't see a point unless it's put in it's simplest form or explained.

You know you're wrong so you use insults because you have nothing legit to say. Just stop posting.

Guess i'll have to explain so your feeble mind can understand. There is no difference between Graffiti and the point I made. Either is anonymously taking a shit on someones property. And it's down to the owner of said property to get rid of said graffiti (Which is where flushing it away came from). That's the point in it's simplest form seeing as anything but that is to much for you to take in. I hope you don't ever have to study Shakespeare in life, because you'll really be fucked.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• d72

• Lat

• Adam|Note

• JT_

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh, some people's graffiti is vandilism (gang signs, immature images, etc) but some people graffiti to express themselves which i think is a very good way of expressing yourself and demonstrating your talent anonymously.

So if I broke into your house and took a giant shit in your toilet and didn't flush, would that be a good way of expressing my talent anonymously?

Talent is a gift that you and very few people have. You taking a shit=not a talent, everyone takes a shit.

Not flushing the toilet=not a talent, everyone can do that.

In conclusion: No, breaking into his house, taking a shit on his toilet and just leaving it there isn't a talent, so therefore you have nothing to express anonymously.

Idiots like yourself should go die.

U mad? Not my fault your statements are retarded.

It's your fault that you can't "read between the lines" and see the point.

What does spray painting something on a wall and taking a shit on someone else's house have to do with one another...Lol don't be mad that your statement has no relevance to the topic and you just look like a dumbass for typing it.

Oh lawdy, yet another faggot on these forums that can't see a point unless it's put in it's simplest form or explained.

You know you're wrong so you use insults because you have nothing legit to say. Just stop posting.

Guess i'll have to explain so your feeble mind can understand. There is no difference between Graffiti and the point I made. Either is anonymously taking a shit on someones property. And it's down to the owner of said property to get rid of said graffiti (Which is where flushing it away came from). That's the point in it's simplest form seeing as anything but that is to much for you to take in. I hope you don't ever have to study Shakespeare in life, because you'll really be fucked.

Not all Graffiti is like that though, most graffiti can't even be taken down, and you said that taking a shit in someone's house is a talent, and I said that it isn't... It;s obvious if someone vandalizes someone's house, that it's the same as breaking in to someone's house and taking a shit on their toilet. But that has nothing to do with actual talented graffiti, though.

• 11 months later...

100% Vandalism.

It may be art to you but if i paid 300,000 for a building to run a business i'd be pissed if some kids tagged up my walls. Use paper!

graffiti itself is an art form which takes a while to master, but "tagging" up a wall with a gang reference is not and obviously vandalism. 

I love grafitti. I love Banksy. I hate seeing gang signs and names sprawled all over mailboxes. I have the exact same opinion on it as you do.

• 4 months later...

^^^

Art

Vandalism

The retarded fucking 15 year olds who think they're cool because they can do this fugly shit need to be thrashed until comatose.

Depends on where its done, but if it's just stupid ass gang signs it's vandalism. If it's something actually meaningful, looks cool and has some tasteful idea's in it then it is art.

Depends on where its done, but if it's just stupid ass gang signs it's vandalism. If it's something actually meaningful, looks cool and has some tasteful idea's in it then it is art.

No matter where it's done, if it's actual art, it's better then what was already there. lol

No matter where it's done, if it's actual art, it's better then what was already there. lol

A friend of mine did that, got caught by the police and got fined for vandalism. Yeah it's art, but the real world won't think it as that. Especially not the law enforcement, everything is evil!  :p
  • 7 months later...