Lost my iPod

Ow 3 Hit

Fucking.

Tits.

Bitches.

Sluts.

Fuck.

I'm so pissed, music is my life. I listen to that every day when I go to sleep. FML /end rant

No sympathy, but fuck you.  :angry:

I C0NN0R I

fuck you tooo <3

That must suck hard, at least if you have your itunes library you wont have to go to too much effort to get it on a new ipod? :\  I think i'd value my itunes library more then any ipod lolz.

Don't you have a year insurance on that?

I fucking hated the time when my Mp3 got broke,, I need my music also... ='(

fuck you tooo <3

That must suck hard, at least if you have your itunes library you wont have to go to too much effort to get it on a new ipod? :\  I think i'd value my itunes library more then any ipod lolz.

Yes. Which is the only thing that makes me somewhat happy about the situation. Lol. I'll have to RE-DL like 500 songs that aren't on it but no biggy. Time to save up my checks.

Ouch :|

How'd you lose it?

Pretty sure it either fell out of my pocket while at work, or when I went to Taco Bell with a bunch of people. I changed in the bathroom, and put everything in my work pocket to my jeans pocket. But I kind've remember distinctively putting it back into my pocket. So somewhere in between there.

Speaking of losing ipods, i'm very surprised i've kept mine throughout high school despite taking gym twice a day (electives ftw lol) so many kids steal them and sell for pot/a quick buck.

What iPod was it?

iPod touch 32 GB.

OUCH  :(

Wait till next gen of iPods come out tbh. No point investing in something outdated.  :nice:

Speaking of losing ipods, i'm very surprised i've kept mine throughout high school despite taking gym twice a day (electives ftw lol) so many kids steal them and sell for pot/a quick buck.

There's nothing you can do about it, too. And it's 90% somebody in the class, that's the worst part.

rofl GF pod

sucks u lost it just go buy another

My mommy doesn't buy me everything I want.  :whistle:

And they're 300$ so I'm saving up for it.

That sucks  (n)

Now thinking of it, I'm quite happy my school has a metal detector. As much I would like to bring my cell/ipod, most likely they'd be stolen within a month or two. Sad kids in my HS tbh.