Been losing weight

I Sk1tso I

Wassup Guys

As some of you know I started going gym about 4 months ago, in this time I lost 18 kilo's or for some of you what is it? 36 pounds or so.

They only change in life I made was simply just do more, it didnt really have anything to do with my food it was just that I had to excersice more.

This is what I changed and started to excersice atleast 3 hours a day.

But now it all started to go slower and slower and I want to speed the process up because I mean summer is comming yo!

But now I also want to change the stuff I eat, I know I eat good for like my dinner.

But my breakfast and lunch are like not what I should do, so my question is, for the people cutting in this clan, or who has been here.

WHAT SHOULD I EAT!

Its hard because I go school so idk whatever the fuck to bring!

Thanks in advance

-Matt

Edited by I Sk1tso I

I dont have pics from what I was because I expected to fail on this process l0l

But been keeping myself to this so I only got a t-shirt what I used to fit and its like 3 sizes to big now basicly

Good job mate, keep it up :) I don't really have any suggestions, I'm the other way around trying to gain :( don't eat often because I sometimes wake up past lunch time so I only have like 2 meals a day - but I wouldn't suggest skipping meals I need to fix this

You should check out some schedules on www.dutchbodybuilding.com

Cant open the excel links sadly since I dont have it on my computer :(

Lol cuttingbis what u do in wrestling to lose a certain amount of weight in a short period then gain it back, wat ur doing is losing weight, not cutting.

You should check out some schedules on www.dutchbodybuilding.com

Cant open the excel links sadly since I dont have it on my computer :(

Be sure to stay high in protein if you keep cutting, don't want to lose the muscles you have. In Dutch: eieren, kwark, kip, kalkoen en whey shakes. If you need more information about carbs, protein and fat in food you could pm me in IRC with questions if you want.

Ashley Bear

Awwh nice job Matt! Proud of you hun. Honestly if you're making good progress, you don't need to watch what you eat. Maybe for breakfast try like some fruits or something, nothing with a lot of fat of course. I play tennis and I don't really do anything except practice. I don't really care about what I eat, but that's just my body. But you should be proud of what you've accomplished already, not many people can have the drive to do what you did.

Good job so far bud.

I hear cutting out all sodas will help a lot too. 

I only drink water :P

Good job so far bud.

I hear cutting out all sodas will help a lot too. 

I only drink water :P

Good.

Try eating more fruit and vegetables?

Work more at a 40 40 20 or a 50 25 25 if you care for macros but they are pointless to worry about unless you are pushing for -10% bf.

My advice.

Eggs for breakfast as you are, dont need all that other shit, especially the brown bread.... Cut that out.

Protein shake mid morning or some nuts as snack (almonds/cashews)

Lunch should be chicken and sweet potato with chicken with plenty of cayene pepper on. I cook about 1kg chicken and 1kg of sweet potato and eat it evenly for four days over lunch, 1 nights cooking for 4 days lunch. Dont be lazy.

Again shake mid afternoon or prior or after gym if you want / need.

Evening meal you can do w/e. Protein based meat chicken or fish or mince or steak w/e etc. Then vegetables if you can.

A class desert if you wanna be tasty is get some greek yoghurt and some protein powder. Its class! Good fats :)

Invest in cashew butter!! Amazing and good fats protein.

Prob more but look to focus around solid proteins and complex carbs.

Work more at a 40 40 20 or a 50 25 25 if you care for macros but they are pointless to worry about unless you are pushing for -10% bf.

My advice.

Eggs for breakfast as you are, dont need all that other shit, especially the brown bread.... Cut that out.

Protein shake mid morning or some nuts as snack (almonds/cashews)

Lunch should be chicken and sweet potato with chicken with plenty of cayene pepper on. I cook about 1kg chicken and 1kg of sweet potato and eat it evenly for four days over lunch, 1 nights cooking for 4 days lunch. Dont be lazy.

Again shake mid afternoon or prior or after gym if you want / need.

Evening meal you can do w/e. Protein based meat chicken or fish or mince or steak w/e etc. Then vegetables if you can.

A class desert if you wanna be tasty is get some greek yoghurt and some protein powder. Its class! Good fats :)

Invest in cashew butter!! Amazing and good fats protein.

Prob more but look to focus around solid proteins and complex carbs.

this

If you're truly looking to cut, I highly suggest attempting intermitten fasting. I believe that's how you spell it, but it's a program that two of my friends have used and have both lost a lot of weight in a short amount of time. Here is the basic theory behind it:

The food you eat right before you go to sleep doesn't digest as well as food you eat during the prime hours of your day. Thus, you eat only during the prime hours of your day.

Example:

I wake up at 11AM. I will not eat until 5PM and obtain ALL my calories within a 3 hour timeframe, ending my fasting at 8PM. Then, I will go to sleep at 1-2AM. This is around 6 hours before you sleep/after you wake up. It may seem ridiculous, but the hardest part of this is hitting your macros and calories. Given your weight and your workout schedule, you should be able to determine your calorie intake (Let me know if you're having trouble with this, I'd be happy to guide you.)

This is an example of an eating schedule, given you're following my example above.

5PM: Protein Shake, fruits

5:30PM: 6-8oz Grilled Chicken, 1-2 cups Quinoa, 1-2 cups Broccoli.

6:15PM: Fruit Shake with multi-vitamins/any other supplements you normally take. (Use apple juice and Greek Yogurt in it)

7:30-8PM: Similar meal to 5PM meal, change up the meat and vegetable if you'd like (Steak and corn for example.)

I'm not sure on that exact calorie count as I kind of made it up based on what I know. Adjust accordingly.

You should NOT be having a meal or drink other than water at any time outside your set timeframe.

You should be having around 8 cups of water a day, maybe 10.

You also won't be taking pre-workout (I don't know if you do now, but you'd have to stop since it'll be outside your window).

Start your eating schedule directly after you work out, it's best for your body.

Last but not least, remember that this eating period will not be enjoyable. Eating shouldn't be most of the time, so make sure you get your food down.

That's about all I can really help with you while I'm in class, I truly would love to answer any other questions you have.

I'm currently bulking, so we have a different schedule. Anyways, best of luck!

ChaotiK

Dude 14 kilos in 4 months, That's pretty good...3.5kgs per month! good job keep it going, eat green with protein and work out hard  :happy: