quality not the best

dont h8 m8 im low :)

edit: no lag anymore

Edited by Pay To Pk

nb nb :P looks laggy tho :l

cheers, free version of fraps has a frame cap i think :(

know how to fix it now, might do it in a while xd

Edited by Pay To Pk

Anyone who plays league of this forum posts in the This bloke f**king feeds thread.

I really wouldnt make any threads otherwise people just post saying rs is better etc, pointless shit.

And this was in URF mode. Pretty much impossible to see if you were using skill or not in my opinon so clip has no credit to your value. There was a few dashes out of lee's Q but that was really it.

Anyone who plays league of this forum posts in the This bloke f**king feeds thread.

I really wouldnt make any threads otherwise people just post saying rs is better etc, pointless shit.

And this was in URF mode. Pretty much impossible to see if you were using skill or not in my opinon so clip has no credit to your value. There was a few dashes out of lee's Q but that was really it.

Anyone who +1 will get muted.. I gotchu guys

missed charm disliked

its nice but u didnt really dodge anything that was on you except for the flash, rest was just kinda randomly jumping around with ult

Edited by A Combo

missed charm disliked

its nice but u didnt really dodge anything that was on you except for the flash, rest was just kinda randomly jumping around with ult

thanks

first one lee q

second one morg bind

xd

third just distance really

felt like one of my better plays from my most played champ and was bored so just posted :p

Cheers guys

nice play, iv never played ahri looks like a good champ 

,thx mate, yeah fun to use aswell

Defo not a bad play for a noob like u buds, i just got to lvl 30 hehe, should play together sometime

sure add me on EUW, I slay virginz :)

Decent play, your cast were a little sketchy and you didnt focus the 1s that needed focus. The mainpoint of arhi is to land her charm and do massive damage to one target, not multiple many times like you did. That play certainly wouldn't work in higher elos. But as your play will improve by then as well. Watching vids like this can certainly help you improve over time.

Decent play, your cast were a little sketchy and you didnt focus the 1s that needed focus. The mainpoint of arhi is to land her charm and do massive damage to one target, not multiple many times like you did. That play certainly wouldn't work in higher elos. But as your play will improve by then as well. Watching vids like this can certainly help you improve over time.

tbh if i didnt kite and went straight for jinx i wouldnt last for the second rotation of spells lol

the sphere BARELY missed jinx during the morgana kill

but cheers for the reply m8

tbh if i didnt kite and went straight for jinx i wouldnt last for the second rotation of spells lol

you really should take his advice danny

you really should take his advice danny

consider it considered

• 2 weeks later...

missed charm disliked

thanks

first one lee q

second one morg bind

xd

third just distance really

felt like one of my better plays from my most played champ and was bored so just posted :p

the morg bind was never going to hit you, you kind of just dashed passed it haha, Looked pretty cool but :p