Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Final Ownage Elite Unofficial Midweek 27/3/14

Pixel Pigeon

Pixel Pigeon

xm1nh1.png

Forums | Memberlist | Teamspeak 3 (ts.foe-rs.com)

Day two of our midweek terror, hoping to turn this into a daily occurrence now that I've got time to run midweeks.

Today myself, No changes and Dylan decided to hit up world 2 in order to get a hold of some loot - with multiple people jumping in the channel and eventually peaking us at an 18 pull we were able to do a reasonable level of work.

ace90j.png

pod3dh.png

After hitting up a few stragglers at 19 ports, we decided to bank and restock our supplies. While heading back up to 19 ports we

were met by a team of 20-odd Redemption members, after fighting it out for a while we decided to dip out and mass.

Upon returning we re-rushed the port as many of their members tabbed out, one individual having already been caught by a tb prior to us

pulling out, was left stranded.

ace90j.png

pod3dh.png

Having still not seen much from Redemption we decided to camp 50s and kill any of the small main teams that were
porting up to 50s, shortly in we sighted Redemption's scout and decided to weather the storm. We rushed new gate and
began catching piles and making quick work of them. Eventually when they stopped returning we picked up our loot and dipped.

ace90j.png

picturesf.png

8mp3w9.png
7LwDF.jpg
k1cn0Na.png
r3cUH9A.png

7LzTA.png

7LClw.jpg

7LF6Z.png

pkjExDj.png

QwGylRk.png

MmXYwDc.png

7LMAX.png

7LMMI.png

7LMRI.png

7LMXX.png

7LNmP.png

7LN7K.png

Thanks to everyone who came out, I'm hoping to be doing this frequently from now on - if you'd like to join in I suggest idling TeamSpeak and IRC

as we're always highlighting and poking people to attend.

ace90j.png

Join The #1 Runescape Pure Clan

Final Ownage Elite