don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Gf One Def Pure

Madslash

the bizz xi

tbh def isnt that bad a thing, i have 3 and i tank it out loads lol.

Pro tanker here =]

Think about 10, if not then 5 is still good, just means u can tank peoples specs better =]

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Light

• Madslash

• Env

• d72

Top Posters In This Topic

a 'hacker' got you '5' defence?   :huh:

Seriously don't come here and fucking bullshit saying you got "hacked" for 5 defence i don't think any reasonable person would believe that. You either A) decided you wanted 5 defence for steel/c wars shit. or B) You're a god damn retard and somehow accidentally got 5 defence on accident.

Have a nice day.

First, why would I want five defence?  So I could quit my account?

Second, I know it sounds wierd... a hacker getting five defence.  But I'm not joking.  My friend got hacked to for five defence.  If you don't believe me, fine.  But you don't have to leave an entire post saying how I'm bullshit and stuff.

Some retarded hacker decided to get on my pure and give him 5 def.  I don't know why.  I didn't do anything to deserve it.  But it happened.  I'm probably gonna quit unless the new bh is amazingly good.

Gf One Def.  **** Five Def.

I'd better change my picture, too.

I don't believe you. 5 def? why not just go get 40 def at gnome stronghold by finishing monkey madness?

it must suck getting hacked for 5 defence but dont quit oh well its just 5 defence ull be able to get over it like wat 1 cb lvl an like others have said it can be good for tanking

K1ss0fd34thx

You are quitting because you have 5 Defense on your account?

Just letting you know, I Pk Mods I is 11 Defense, and many, including myself, consider him one of the best Pures/Pkers in this game.

Think before you come to any hasty conclusions.

-K1ss0fd34thx

dont worry about it man... i know it seems like the world is going to end right now but everything will be fine.

i use to pk @ 5 defence and i still got plenty of whip pks... then again that was in the old wildy... but that doesn't really matter... you'll be fine man

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously don't come here and fucking bullshit saying you got "hacked" for 5 defence i don't think any reasonable person would believe that. You either A) decided you wanted 5 defence for steel/c wars shit. or B) You're a god damn retard and somehow accidentally got 5 defence on accident.

Have a nice day.

A ) tons of hackers get def on pures/drop fcapes/torsos/defenders and delete friends

B ) dont flame for no reason it makes you look like the "god damn retard"

Id rather get hacked for it than train it for a clue scroll like i did on a early pure at least you know its not you.

Nothing major keep playing and get a steel defender :D

m4x3d 0ut v3

Some retarded hacker decided to get on my pure and give him 5 def.  I don't know why.  I didn't do anything to deserve it.  But it happened.  I'm probably gonna quit unless the new bh is amazingly good.

Gf One Def.  **** Five Def.

I'd better change my picture, too.

nothing to quit over... i know tons of pures with 5 def :)