best staking stats?

66gp

I understand that there will be mixed opinions on this, but my friends given me a staker with these stats:

70 attack
73 strength
47 defence
13 prayer
69 hitpoints

what you think for dds/whip staking?

• 2 weeks later...

You can stake with pretty much any stats, but I agree that you're hp is low. You'll need to watch out for pures that stake you as the defence probably won't make up for the difference in specs. 

damn long time since i have commented on a rs topic, anyways theres no such thing as "staking stats" it all matters of having advantages whenever it is by having pid (unrelavant now with the update i guess), being a level ahead, reading your opponent or simply have better mechanics / knowledge in the stake you're doing. If you dont have any of these it will maximum be a 50/50 for you and therefore kinda pointless if you're looking to profit.  

So dont focus on your stats, but your opponent.

Good Luck hope it helps.

Edited by li oo0oo il
  • 1 month later...

lol at these suggesstions. boxing stats do not win whip/dds fights.

the best thing u could do with that account is to get 91 strength for new whip/dds max hit. and around 90hp. 

• 5 weeks later...

I understand that there will be mixed opinions on this, but my friends given me a staker with these stats:

70 attack

73 strength

47 defence

13 prayer

69 hitpoints

what you think for dds/whip staking?

sorry but that is not even close to a staker.