• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dave (Cha0s)

• Evil

• mr d stroy

• 1hlt my 10hp

Top Posters In This Topic

Only real leader i could talk to. Love you buddy, hope this is for the best for yourself and that you never look back on it.

Good luck with your ambitions, foe has got your back.

I haven't spoke that much with you, but I enjoyed my pking trips with you when I still was in FOE.

Hope the experience from leading FOE will get you far with everything you do.

Richard (Jub)

Attention whore.

yLc4I2rBH2g

lol?

At least I put an effort into my resignation and made a video, you made a shitty topic :p

Yeh and you used that same song in every vid you made too lol

LOL

Peace out Dave, I said what I feel in member boards =]

ok so i hate how many people do this but i couldnt help myself

"im sry cha0s, and im going to let you finish, but ghjjf had the best quitting post of the year"

Hey man,

I know I haven't really conversed with yourself that much as I have been kickin' it around FOE for like the past two years or more, but it really does suck seeing you go. Honestly, it's good that you're now beginning to focus more on shit in real life. I know firsthand what the stress feels like, and believe me there's nothing more I'd like to do than to curl up into a ball in the corner of my room half the time.

You're a great leader man, and hopefully, somehow, the leadership you put into the clan itself will be able to be used to an extent outside of the computer. Hey, "Leader of Final Ownage Elite" seems like a great addition to anyone's resume, does it not? :D

All and all, you'll be missed to a great extent by the whole community. Just don't forget about us, mmkay?

honestly, you seemed like one of the best leaders runescape has every had.  i've never spoken to you, but you seemed like a great guy, your clan has been so organised and is very prestigious.  i know your experiences here can be used later on in life, good luck bro.

:(

Shame really we had the odd chat on IRC.

Wish that can continue.

I saw the leaked topic as a screenie a while ago so most people already knew.

What ever you plan on doing in future GL.

Mr War [TLP]