[Runescape 2007] I J3r I Pur3 pvp video 1

I J3r I Pur3

stopped watching at 2:15 when you were praying range vs a guy without overheads. also first two clips you were praying vs smite... not quality pking imo. 

stopped watching at 2:15 when you were praying range vs a guy without overheads. also first two clips you were praying vs smite... not quality pking imo. 

i would never attack a 1v1 edge pker but the one in this video u see a msb -> gmaul pker that knows im highrisking (Berserker ring risk)

Also i dont see the point to smite fight some1 for a gmaul/dds if some1 else brings a fury out i will accept that lol

if you dont wanna watch pure brid video's dont watch my vids

i would never attack a 1v1 edge pker but the one in this video u see a msb -> gmaul pker that knows im highrisking (Berserker ring risk)

Also i dont see the point to smite fight some1 for a gmaul/dds if some1 else brings a fury out i will accept that lol

if you dont wanna watch pure brid video's dont watch my vids

if you're not prepared to lose your high risk items, then dont pk with them. praying in a 1v1 when the other guy isnt praying because you're risking more doesnt make it acceptable, so dont give me that bullshit.

also, you dont need to tell me not to watch your vids, i clearly already made the choice to stop watching them by exiting this one at 2:15