2014 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Low Bridd

AUBURN VS FSU

10531wn.jpg

A highlight video of FSU'S quarterback Jameis Winston's - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpu8tSwmrjk

A highlight of Auburn's 2013 Season (The beginning shows how last year our team was shite and we turned it all around with a new coach and quarterback) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD5iROsyuDk

Predictions? Comments? LET'S DISCUSS THIS BIT WAR EAGLE

My prediction is Auburn wins by at least 10, maybe 34-24

HUNTER STILL OWES ME 500K FROM THAT BAMA LOSS

Edited by Trev|Low Bridd

But seriously, who has FSU even played? And when considering if they can't stop our run, that's been the discussion for the last 2 auburn games and it hasn't happened. I'm sure Alabama's defense would shit on them. And sorry Thunder but Alabama is going to shit on Oklahoma in the Sugar Bowl too ;)

FSU is an ACC team. There schedule was not near as tough as Auburns.

But seriously, who has FSU even played? And when considering if they can't stop our run, that's been the discussion for the last 2 auburn games and it hasn't happened. I'm sure Alabama's defense would shit on them. And sorry Thunder but Alabama is going to shit on Oklahoma in the Sugar Bowl too ;)

FSU is an ACC team. There schedule was not near as tough as Auburns.

True :(

I do hope the game won't be a repeat of last years. Alabama wiped the floor with Notre Dame.

ok now your going a bit far :(

Oh I meant the National Champ, not your bowl game with them :p

I do hope the game won't be a repeat of last years. Alabama wiped the floor with Notre Dame.

ok now your going a bit far :(

Oh I meant the National Champ, not your bowl game with them :p

ah ok :)

Although Auburn might be better im still going for FSU only because Auburn won it like 3 years ago.

Also FSU's War Chant is my favorite in all of college football!