don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Final Ownage Elite Vs Eruption Of Pures ~ 7v7 Miniwar

Dripz

xm1nh1.png

Forums | Memberlist | Teamspeak 3 (ts.foe-rs.com)

Introduction:

EoP Approached us for a Pay 2 Play Miniwar, we gladly accepted and slayed them for a Ownage 2-0

ace90j.png

videosjb.png

[Dripz] Pov:

[A X 3] Pov:

[Raz] Pov:

[Novations] Pov:

[1 Item]Pov: 2nd round

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po9aa662jCw&feature=youtu.be

ace90j.png

5zuxw.jpg

Edited by Dripz

Dunno why you guys keep vsing eop when you know you're going to win.. axe tanked them all, while three of eop managed to die, what a bunch of shitters, they should just change their clan name to 1bangs

gj anyway i guess

Edited by Bad_Net

Dunno why you guys keep vsing eop when you know you're going to win.. axe tanked them all, while three of eop managed to die, what a bunch of shitters, they should just change their clan name to 1bangs

gj anyway i guess

why dont you tag along to one of the minis with us so they get a bit of an advantage

gj anyway i guess

why dont you tag along to one of the minis with us so they get a bit of an advantage

Cu there

Edited by Bad_Net

gj anyway i guess

Cu there

Scary :o